Chapter 38: Captivity At Its Finest

A.N.

You're probably going to hate.. Menma in this chapter!!

Just warning ya..

(Warning: Mature Content)

Hinata's P.O.V

The darkness of the back of the truck developed me as I banged harhsly on the front doors, to perhaps try to pry it open.

Ino, Kurenai and Tsunade was now working their clothes back on, a fearful look on their faces.

"Wh-What are we going to do? We're trapped in here." Tsunade screeched out and sat down on the leather seats, her hands on her head causing her blonde hair to fall helplessly down over her shoulders.

I stared back at them in worry, just wishing that someday we all could finally be safe.

Away, from the gang activity, away from the sex and harsh words..

I just, wanna be free.. With Naruto and my friends.

Is that too much to ask for?

I shook my head and turned back around, continuing my action of banging on the backdoors.

"There has to be a way. There has to be. Naruto will find us. I know he will." I whimpered out reassuirngly which made Kurenai scoff, loudly.

She stood up slightly and stared angrily down at me, fully clothed now.. "Oh my God, Hinata! He's, the whole reason we're in this mess. I told you, from the start, Hinata. That this will never stop. Not as long as he's around us." She yelled and wobbled slightly as the truck drove quickly down the rocky road, taking us with it...

I closed my eyes and started to cry at her words, tears falling freely down my cheeks and onto the wooden floor under me.

My body sloely fell from the door and onto the floor, my sobbs growing louder.

Ino frowned at the sight of me, her head lowering in hopelessness.

"Why can't we, just be happy? That's all I want. I never asked for any of this. And I never wanted for you guys to be caught in the middle of it. We don't even know these people." I cried out in guilt, worry, sadness and in despair.

I placed my hands down on my stomach, my hands rubbing it affectionately.

This type of environment isn't good for me and the baby.

My baby shouldn't have to grow up like this.

Constantly feeling negative emotions that I let on.. and.. feel my misery.

I should be happy.

I should be celebrating.

But no.

Instead, I'm kidnapped and going who knows where, without my cellphone to warn Naruto about all of this.

Kurenai sighed sadly and walked up behind me and grabbed my shoulders tightly, bringing me back into a hug, which I excepted...

"We're so sorry, Hinata. I know how hard it is for you. And I'm so sorry I've been the way I am. Please forgive me." She whispered over me making me whimper.

I shook my head and turned to her, a smile on my face as my lavender eyes connected with her red ones.

"It's okay, Kurenai. I know why, you're like the way you are and, you should be... I'm not mad, at all." I whispered out making her chest slump in relief, a small gasp spilling out of her lips.