Chapter 14: The Inevitable Truth

(Warning: Extreme Forced Sex)

Ino's P.O.V

I stared sadly at the open door from where the men left with Hinata.

Naruto.. Must be their leader.

All he does is nod and the men know exactly what he wants to be done.

But how?

How can he control someone with just looking at them darkly?

And why does he want Hinata so much?

To take her friends and threaten to rape them are way beyond a regular, Good person standards.

That man is, bad...

And if Hinata didn't give herself up..

My virginity would've be gone..

That man was gonna take it from me.

He only placed his tip inside of me and that, hurt more than anything...

It didn't actually, break my hymen..

I shook my head and stared around my dirty apartment, my heart breaking by the second.

Kurenai cried loudly beside me making me quickly turn to her, her hands covering up her eyes

"Hinata's gone. We have to save her Ino." She said through sobbs, her emotions clouding up her judgement..

I looked at her and frowned.

I hated to see her like this.

To see Hinata like this.

She hasn't did anything in her life and for some reason this world is so cruel to throw a sadistic, manipulative bastard in her hands.

He molested her in front of us and didn't seemed bothered. He's sick and insane.

He even slapped me..

I touched my face tenderly and wince when I still felt a pang of pain from it.

My cheek probably was swollen but at the moment, I didn't care.

All I cared about was getting Hinata back.

I looked back at Kurenai and stood up shakily "We have to call the police. But, we have to be smart about it, we don't want Hinata to get hurt for our actions." I said as I stared at Kurenai who sat on the ground weeping.

She sniffed and then wiped her tears with her arm and nodded "Y-You're right." She said and I smiled.

I bend down and grabbed her hand and helped her up to her feet on which she stood up shakily.

She smiled at me, despite her puffy, red eyes she had from her earlier crying "Or, we could.. Go to the club a-and get her ourselves.. And take her to the police station." She said which made my eyes widen.

I shook my head, my blonde hair following "K-Kurenai, you can't be serious. They'll find us. We can't get Hinata. Naruto would be around her all the time now." I said fear in my voice.

But Kurenai shook her head "We can disguise ourselves. There's a store not too far from the club. We can get disguises and get to Hinata somehow." She said softly which made me sigh "Fine. But we have to be careful. The faster we get to Hinata. The less hurt she'll be. And we can finally get help." I said with a nod, my eyes staring intently into Kurenai's red ones.

She nodded, understanding completely "I know. We have to leave, right now." She informed and I nodded and I grabbed her hand and walked to my room to atrieve clothes for the road.