Chapter 25: Change of Heart

A.N

Now for all the readers that dislike this much darker Naruto well... This chapter is for you!!

There's gonna be some changes.. For now on...

Some changes that will, make you guys happy.. Hopefully.

But no spoilers!!

Just read!!

(And Warning: Some smut- Mild stuff)

Hinata's P.O.V

I winced and opened my eyes slowly, from my long exhausting nap.

I blinked rapidly when I saw three heads looming over me, only shadows seen from my view.

"Oh, wait. She's waking up." A familiar voice spoke over me making me screech in shock, nothing seeming to register to my mind.

Where was I?

I tried to scoot back but a hand pushed me back down, my body connecting with a soft fabric "Hinata, stop it. You'll hurt yourself." Another voice spoke which seemed so familiar to me.

What's going on?

I laid back down and finally noticed I was in a room, a hospital room.

But it was different..

I never seen anything like it before.

The room was rearranged differently from the other hospital rooms I was familiar with.

I blinked rapidly and looked up at the three women that stood over me by my bed, my mind slowly starting to catch up. "I-Ino. Tsunade, and Kurenai." I whispered out as I finally identified who the three people in my room were.

They all smiled brightly at me, their eyes lit up at seeing me up and responsive.

Tsunade cheered and clapped her handd "Wow, Hinata. You woke up so fast. I'm so glad we got you here as fast as we did. You're in good shape now." She acknowledged making me blush, my heart pumping in my chest.

I looked around slowly.. but then, remembered.

I-I was shot... By Naruto.

My eyes widen and I felt my left shoulder bandaged up tightly, covering up my wound.

I gasped and turned my head to catch a glance at it, my whole left side of my arm completely bandaged up.

I then looked around the room, my body still under the sheets on the small bed..

"Wh-Where's Naruto?" I whispered out quietly, but they heard me loud and clear.

Silence was only heard in the room with the three females but then Ino's voice, suddenly appeared.. "H-He came with us to take you to another hospital.. But marched out when they pulled the bullet out of you. I, haven't seen him since." She admitted sadly making my eyes widen.

I sat up abruptly once again but they pushed me back down, worry found in all of their faces..

"Hinata, you can't be out of bed. You have to stay and rest." Kurenai instructed, a white gown still on her body as well.

I shook my head, tears forming as I thought back to the worried look on Naruto's face to when I got hurt... A look that made me see him...

A different way...