Chapter 10: Torture And More Torture

Authors note: So.. This chapter will be a little dark so.. Just a warning.
And oh..

The picture is a little funny.. I know!! 😂

(Warning: Sexual content and Cruel behavior)

Enjoy..

Hinata's P.O.V

Tears fell down my eyes as I stared at Toneri's dead body.

My body stood frozen, I couldn't think or move.

I just continued to stare at the straight line that beeped on the monitor.

His body was covered in blood and doctors shook their heads and left me alone with him.

Naruto smirked as he leaned on the wall in the dark shadows of the room "Aww, Does someone doesn't like their punishment?" He asked amusingly even in a time like this.

A person, an innocent person dead.

That was living, not a long time ago.

Who kissed me and wanted me back and I accepted him.

I broke down and started to cry on his body.

I couldn't stop.. This has gone way too far.

He killed him, over Jealousy and Hatefulness and sadistic pleasure for my sadness.

I cried out loudly and sunked down to the ground..

He didn't deserve this.

He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Naruto walked up to me and pulled me up "Come on." He grunted out and dragged me out as I cried loudly down the hall.

People looked sadly at me as I was carried away by Naruto.

I just couldn't stop.

Toneri's gone.. Dead, and because of the man whose holding me right this very minute.

I struggled and pushed him off and glared at him, my eyes red and puffy from my tears "Stay the hell away from me. You've made your point. I get it Naruto. You've hurt me and I see that. I see that your nothing but a sadistic, cruel, abusive person that needs to be locked up." I screamed and everyone gasped around me.

Naruto glared at me, sending me a dark message from my outburst.

I groaned loudly and ran away, passed everyone.

I ran fast and pushed the front doors open and stepped outside.

I stood there as I thought about what happened just recently.

I croaked out a sob and then more came and then finally, I exploded with tears.

I slid down the door to the sidewalk and placed my head in my arms on me knees and cried.

I can't escape him.. Everywhere I turn, he's there...

I sniffed and then lifted my head up but froze when I heard loud screaming and loud groans not too far away from where I sat.

I blinked away my tears and stood up quickly and looked to my left and right.

No one.. Just people walking to their cars.

I then heard it again and it was to my right.

I gulped and then began to walk to the noise slowly.

The screams got louder and louder the further I walked.