Chapter 34: New Problems

(Mature Content and Violence)

Naruto's P.O.V

I opened up my eyes slowly to see Hinata laying beside me.

Her eyes were closed and she was snuggled close to my chest, while my arms were wrapped around her mid waist.

I smiled softly and lowered my hand and rubbed her naked belly, which now, held our child..

"Wakey, Wakey, Hinata. I wanna take you out today." I whispered out by her ear making her moan a little in her sleep.

She squirmed a bit but then opened her beautiful eyes open to me, a yawn passing her lips immediately.

"Naruto... Mmm. What time is it?" She asked groggily and brought her hand and ran it through her hair a bit, her eyes closing again.

I hummed and turned towards the desktop computer across the room which read, 8:40.

It's not too early..

I smirked and turned back to her and lightly rubbed my fingers over her navel area making her moan and squirm in my arms "It's 8:40 in the morning, Sweetheart. To repay you, I'll take you out for breakfast." I said and lowered my hand and raised her leg a bit making her snap her eyes open, her eyes widening.

"Naruto, what are you doing?" She shouted and slapped my upper arm away but I didn't stop.

I chuckled at her and lifted it up a bit more and brought my other hand and stuck my fingers inside of her wet lower area making her groan.

"Mmm, Hinata. We aren't done." I whispered by her lips on which I then, clamped my lips over making her moan.

She shuddered violently when I started to thrust my fingers wildly inside of her, her inner, tight walls smashing my fingers together.

Her lips trembled on mine as I licked and sucked on hers, completely dominating them.

They felt so soft..

Mmm.. I could kiss them forever..

I grinned inside of the kiss and suddenly curled my fingers inside of her making her break the kiss and cry out, her chest rising.

"N-N-Naruto, Ooh. Please, I'm still sensitive." She whined out, her legs shaking by my arm making me grin.

Ooh.. She feels it..

Good..

I chuckled nastily and leaned in and licked her cheek "It's okay, Hinata. That just means you like it. You feel more from my touches now." I said slyly and hopped up and pulled her legs apart a bit, her face turning red.

"N-N-Naruto. We've been going on all night. Don't you think we've had enough now?" She whispered out softly, her lust hiding well with her voice.

She wants it just as much as I do.

Mmm.. My naughty girl...

I licked my lips at her making her blush even deeper, her hair falling over her shoulders.

Her naked body was spread out deliciously in front of me which excited me like no other...