Chapter 9: The Beginning Of It All

Author's note:
New characters will be introduced in the next few chapters..

But anyway Enjoy!

(Warning: Explicit Language)

Naruto's P.O.V

I narrowed my eyes dangerously as I glanced at all of the men in my room.

I then, closed my eyes and tapped my foot angrily "You. Let her, get away. Damn it." I yelled, enraged.

Infuriated... At losing.. My Hinata.

They all sighed but Ray snorted "That bitch. Anyone.. Know her?" Ray asked, referring to the brown haired lady that backed talked me..

The leader of this godforsaken place.

Everything went quiet as I stared deadly around at each individual standing here. "Well, I know her." A black haired man said suddenly causing everyone to look at him.

I quirked an eyebrow as I stared into his hazel eyes "How do you know her, Stefan?" I asked as I stared at him, my arms crossed over my muscle shirt.

He smirked darkly back at me making me raise an eyebrow "We go way back.. Let's just say.. If she sees me, she'll be instantly, brought to her knees...

Hinata's P.O.V

I sat quietly in the waiting room in the hospital beside Kurenai.

We finally made it to the hospital, and Toneri was like me, immediately swept away by nurses and doctors.

I haven't seen him yet.

Well, It's only been 40 minutes so, they should be still seeing him.

I hope he's okay, hopefully nothing major happened.

I sighed and looked at the lady beside me who was skimming through a magazine.

I just noticed how young she looked.

Her face was pale and smooth and her eyelashes were long and swift.

She also wore red plump lipstick on her lips making it pop.

I cleared my throat making her pause and look at me with a small smile "Hey, Darling. Um, I never caught your name." She said softly and I nodded, smoking sweetly. I clenched my hands together in front of me and sighed.

My long orange dress hanging loosely over my legs "It's Hinata, Hinata Hyuga." I said making her smile brightly.

"Wow, What a beautiful name. I never told you about.. Stefan, have I?" She asked and I nodded sadly "You were kinda dodging the whole thing. You only told me you guys were together and then he turned abusive." I said slowly to not offend her.

She waved her hand in my air, almost suspecting my worriedness.

"Oh, don't worry Hinata. We're both victims of the same thing so I should be able to tell you about this. So, Um. It started back when we were in College. He had these friends he would see but he never told me they worked at a sex club. The biggest sex club in the country that held dangerous men. Behind closed doors he would rape girls alongside the Leader Naruto. That, changed him.. He never told me how he met those people though. He kept me away from all of those things. But he would come home and try that stuff on me. I had a little backbone so I placed a stop on it before it got out of hand. But, one day he got really, really pissed and hurt me. Really bad. So bad that if I see him again, I will just..." She sniffed and then burst into tears.