Chapter 13: Reasoning

(Warning: Forced Sex, Dirty Behavior and Some Gangbang)

Beware but...

Enjoy..

Hinata's P.O.V

I groaned and opened my eyes from my long nap, now noticing that I was sitting down.

I then looked around slowly, to perhaps check my surroundings.

I immediately gasped when I saw Kurenai and Ino tied up, in just their underwear on the couches in the Living room.

I noticed they were crying as well.

I whimpered and tried to get up but noticed my arms was tied up to something.

I looked up and saw my arms were tied to a table in the living room.

"What's going on? Let them go." I yelled out but a chuckle followed my plead right after.

"No can do Hinata. You have to give me something first and then.. I just might let them go. Depends how I feel from your offer." Naruto said and walked up to me, fully dress again but leaving me in just an orange color underwear and bra, which weren't even mine.

I looked down at my under clothes and bit my lip "Why are you doing this? It's me that you want, not them. So let them go and take me." I screamed up at him, my eyes slowly forming tears.

He didn't even flinch but only smirked at me, his figure standing tall in front of me, blocking my view of anything else.

"Aww.. That's not fun at all. That's not how I do things Hinata. See, little disobedient girls like you, needs to be punish. So I'll keep punishing them until they won't even think about doing me wrong.. Again. So... Men." He said and a group of men, that I hadn't even noticed, started to walk up around Ino and Kurenai.

Kurenai looked up and shook when Stefan appeared in from of her, a devious grin pulled at his lips at the vulnerable sight of her.

"Hello, beautiful. You look gorgeous this way." He complimented but all she did was shake her head in fear.

I then noticed a ball gag was in their mouths as well, making my heart drop..

What in the world is going on?

I shook my head and tried to work my way out of my binds but Naruto bend down to me, blocking my view of them once again.

His blue darkened eyes met my lavender, defiant eyes, a slight glare directed at him from me...

But all he did was smirk playfully, my defiance isn't at all scaring him.

"Tell me.. That, you, want me.. And then come back to the club with me, Just, Obey me." He demanded and I shuddered at the thought, my eyes straying away from him.

I lowered my head and whimpered quietly, silently skimming my mind on what to do.

He smirked darkly at my silence and stood back up, no longer blocking me.

He then nodded at the men and they all then grabbed Ino and Kurenai and threw them down onto the ground making them yelp through their ball gags.

I gasped, tears forming, my eyes snapping back up to them "Please, don't. Okay, Okay. I'll go with you." I pleaded and looked up at him as he smirked sadistically down at me .

He shook his head and chuckled, the men halting from a silent order received by Naruto.

"No, I'm not gonna stop. You don't, mean it." He said darkly and nodded at the men again and they started to throw their clothes off making my friends shake in fear.