The End!!

Alright!!

That's it folks!!

This is so crazy!!

This is my first finished story and I love it!!

I really hoped you all enjoyed A Crazy Accident because.. It was surely, crazy.

There was a lot of things going on in this story...

A lot of ups and downs and I'm so glad you all rode them with me.

I appericate all of the love and support you guys threw at this book...

I never thought it would get this many followers...

I'm so thankful for all of the comments and votes. I really appreciate it..

But for the next two Friday's...

I got some bad news...

So.. As we know, A Crazy Accident is finished which will introduce Bound to the mix.. Which is a sequel, 10 years after.

But.. Instead of just releasing it because.. I actually do have the first chapter finished..

I want to wait...

My other stories needs time to write and I've.. been rushing to cram everything in..

Which isn't good for the stories...

Not to mention I have final exams coming up at school..

So.. Yeah.. 😒..

🙄📚➡🗑 😏

So what I'm trying to say is.. There won't be any updates for any of my stories for the next two weeks.

I need to get my stories up to date with chapters.. So I can get them out to you all more smoother and easier..

I will really appreciate it if you all gave me some type of advice because.. A girl is catching some major writer's block.

I have an idea on how to end Enemies Or Lovers and The Unkown but its just the details in between is just 😤 to me..

Ya know...

It's taking a lot and I really need you guys to be patient with me..

So, Bound will start in June.. Next month!!

I really hope you all are as excited as I am because..

(Secret) I already have Bound written and finished.. And it's so awesome!!

(Spoiler) And it definitely, doesn't have a sad ending as this story...

It's a happy ending!!

But anyway.. You all get the jist..

Just keep doing what you all do best..

Vote and Comment!!

I really appreciate it!!

Powerful_ Niya...

❣❣❣