Chapter 32: Getting On The Task At Hand

Authors note:

Alright.. Everyone.. I do NOT want to disappoint anyone so I'm going to go ahead and let everyone know..

The unborn baby will NOT be named Bourto.

I kinda figured that this story should have a different turn in it, ya know..
Since its so different..

So that's why it won't be Bourto..

I'm sorry if I've disappointed you!!

Later on I'll let you know the name and gender of the unborn baby!!

But anyway, Enjoy!!

(Warning: Vulgar Language)

Sasuke's P.O.V
Earlier

I opened my eyes from my dark slumber slowly and let out a shaky groan, clearly remembering Naruto's presence awhile ago.

What happened?

I blinked rapidly when I felt my mouth tied up with something and my arms cuffed together.

The hell?

When did this shit happen?

That fucking bastard...

That stab, in the back bitch...

I closed my eyes to calm down my heighten rage.

I have to think..

That's the only way I'm going to get out of this situation.

I just have to get to a standing position and look around for anyway, to get out of this.

I raised my cuffed arms up slightly and slid my feet across the floor to stand up into the cramp.. what looks like closet.

I stumbled slightly but got to a hunching position, moving my arms to position behind me for better access.

I looked around the dark closet and then at the door, my face bloody and torn up but right now.. I didn't care.

Naruto's probably long gone now.

That coward..

I growled through the cloth that clamped my mouth together tightly..

Well.. There's one thing to do..

"Help!" I shouted loudly which was muffled, but I felt helpless at the moment.

Police officers are supposed to be skilled at situations like these..

It's just, The criminal.. actually played it smart this time.

I didn't have my gun on me or my badge cover to get my supplies out for something useful...

I'm just.. helpless at the moment...

I growled again, the sound erupting deep within my throat.

I backed away a little bit and decided to launch myself to the closet doors.