Chapter 31: The Grand Reveal

(Warning: Violence and Mature Content)

Naruto's P.O.V

I woke up bright and early, slithering myself from Hinata's strong hold.

Her arms were previously wrapped around me tightly, her body mostly on me.

She moaned softly and snuggled more into the bed, away from me making me smirk..

It felt so good to wake up to such beauty..

Mmm..

I sat up slowly and groaned, my head throbbing violently.

Damn.. I need a cigarette.

Or a drink..

Something.. I need, something..

I stood up off of the bed, my upper body bare.

My body only consisted of the green boxers I had on from last night.

I truly prefer to go all naked to bed but, Hinata wouldn't like that.. So, I respect that.

I stood up from the bed and made my way to the bags of clothing for a shirt.

I grabbed my joggers from the floor, grabbing Hinata's clothing up as well.

I made it in front of the bag of clothes and threw the discarded clothes in the bags, while simultaneously looking for a shirt.

I ended up finding a plain grey shirt which will do nicely with my blue joggers..

I'm just going to the store..

It shouldn't take me long.

Maybe, I'll stop at the club..

If, I have spare time..

I sighed and slowly pulled the shirt on over my head with soft grunts.

I quickly pulled the shirt down over my bare body, the fabric hovering over my boxers a bit.

I stood up and then turned and placed the joggers on.

I lifted my legs and pulled the joggers on, one leg at a time..

I pulled them up on my waist and nodded, smiling faintly at my handy work..

"Well. Let's get to it." I whispered out to myself and looked back and eyed Hinata, who was sleeping soundly still.

Her eyes were closed shut and her mouth released cute little snores that made me feel.. aroused.

Damn.. This girl always, makes me feel excited.

Wow...

I shook my head and soon grabbed black socks and grey slides which I also bought for myself.

They soon were placed on my feet...

I stood up but then grabbed my phone, wallet, keys, and gun out of my old jeans and placed them in the pockets of my joggers.

My joggers felt a little heavy with my gun and phone in there but hey.. It gotta fit somewhere.

Now.. I'm all set.

I'm ready to go now.

I smiled one last time at Hinata but then decided to walk up to her.

I walked up to where she laid and stared down at her sleeping form, a small.smile forming..

It feels so new.. seeing her looking so peaceful like this...