Chapter 41: A New Experience

Naruto's P.O.V

"Holy Shit. No way." I whispered out, disbelief tainting my voice as I stood beside Hinata's bed, my hand held in hers.

My eyes were widen as I stared at our baby on the screen in front of us. It's little chest moving up and down from its breathing.

It looked so.. adorable..

I just wanted to hold it..

Hinata smiled happily and covered her mouth with her other hand, the same thoughts running through her head..

"O-Oh.. My goodness.. Th-That's.. Our baby, Naruto." She whimpered out while Ino stood not too far from us, smiling at the baby that was laying still on the TV.

Tsunade giggled at our comments and moved the instrument more on Hinata's shiny, pale belly "The baby is only 7 months.. Which means, it would be much bigger in a couple of months." She informed and then looked at the computer to identify where the baby's body parts were.

I smiled happily at that and looked up at the screen again, my blue eyes staring at the little baby up front who was moving a little now as Tsunade tampered with the instrument.

Hinata smiled and placed her hand down on her stomach, slightly pressing down on it making the baby lightly kick her "Aww.. The baby is so adorable." She screeched out making all of us laugh.

I laughed loudly at the happiness found her voice, my chest rumbling up and down.

Once my high was gone, I turned and grabbed her hand softly, which was still positioned on her belly, my eyes staring deeply in hers "No Hinata. That baby, is ours. We, did that." I said sweetly making happy tears stream down her face, her teeth coming down to bit her bottom lip..

"Oh Naruto." She whimpered out and hugged me tightly around my neck, brining me in.

Tsunade and Ino smiled a bit at our encounter and then turned back at the Tv, which held our future daughter or son, just waiting to grow up and be born...

A Few Hours Later

Hinata's P.O.V

A few hours passed and we all sat silently at the kitchen table, Naruto sitting by my side.

Tsunade and Kurenai was too busy cooking up some chicken and some other things..

Ray, Leo and Stefan sat across from Naruto and was yaping away about who knows what.

Naruto laughed loudly and slammed his hand on the table making me jump, my eyes staring at them hesitantly.

"That little shit. He really did that?" He chuckled out making Stefan laugh his head off.

"Hell yeah he did. My aim was right and everything. And guess what that fucker did. He placed his hand up in front of my gun. Funniest shit, I've ever seen." Stefan croaked out making me sigh, my chest slumping..

Of course.. They're talking about their victims they've killed.

And to me.. It sounds like innocent victims.

I guess... They'll never let go of their old selves..

Ino sat beside me, her head down as she tapped away on her phone, completely zoning them out.

Man.. I wish I could do that..

I sighed dramatically at that but bit my lip when I felt the baby kick me a little.

But it kicked me on the side this time..

Geez.. It seems like this baby never sleeps.. Which, I don't mind..