Chapter 17: Healing

( ⚠Warning: Violence and Sexual content)

Kurenai's P.O.V

We finally parked into an abandoned parking lot, we both sighing from finally having somewhere to change..

It wasted half our time..

But we're finally here..

I quickly grabbed my clothes out of my Fashion Social bag and pulled out the necessary stuff to change myself.

Ino did the same in the passenger seat "We have to hurry. We wasted an hour already. "Ino informed and then began to place her blonde hair up with bobby pins she bought.

I nodded and did the same.

I carefully placed the bobby pins into my hair to bring it up.

"You're right. Lets just do this and leave. The next session at the club doesn't start until 12:00 today. "I said as I eyed the clock that read 10:45.

I bit my lip at that.

Oh no.

We just have to hide out there and waste time until then..

Ino sighed, finally clipping all of her hair up.

She then turned to me and smiled sadly "We'll just have to wait it out and hope Hinata will be okay." She said sadly, her eyes hooded and her lips falling into a frown.

I stared at her sadly..

I knew, that's not what she really meant.

We both wanted to rescue Hinata as fast as we can.

Who knows what that man could be doing to her.

I sighed sadly and clipped the rest of my hair up in the back,
while Ino placed her wig on her head over her blonde pinned up hair.

She then lowered the front mirror in front of her and inspected herself.

She adjusted it several times before turning to me.

I turned towards her and gasped..

Wow.

She looked completely different, with black hair.

She smiled at my facial expression and moved her head a bit, really trying to catch a feel to her new wig.

"So, how do I look?" She asked and I shook my head, cutting myself off from my previous thoughts.

I smiled at her and nodded "You look different, Ino." I said, surprised and she smiled.

"Well, that's the idea." She said with a giggle.

I smiled at that and placed my blonde and brown wig on.

I opened my mirror and stared at myself as well.

I adjusted the wig to fit nicely onto my head and I smiled, the blonde and brown wig resting perfectly by my shoulders.

"Wow, Kurenai. You look amazing. Ino complimented while adding her makeup on, her eyes switching to me ever now and again.

I smiled and started to add my contacts on, opening the box it was contained in "We should be ready at 11:00. There's no time to lose." I said and added the first one in, carefully applying it to my left eye.

I blinked my eyes several times but stared at the brown contact that covered my left red eye.

I sighed and added the other one in, wincing a bit from the uncomfortable feeling.