Chapter 8: Bad Times

(Warning: Dirty Language and more forced sex, also bondage)
This chapter is a bit long but holds a lot of juicy points.
But anyway. Tell me what you think..

Hinata's P.O.V

The car came to a stop once it made it back to the club.

I slept quietly with light snores against Naruto's chest.

He didn't seem to mind though I actually think he secretly likes it.

Naruto then suddenly dragged me out of the car following Ray and Davis.

They all then dragged me back into the club while I laid unconscious.

I opened my eyes immediately and saw the predicament I was in with widen eyes.

Naruto and Ray held my arms up while a man behind me held my back up straight so I won't skim my knees on the ground

"Stop. Please, Not here." I begged desperately on which Naruto rolled his eyes, annoyance clearly written on his face from my pleads.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. You have no, say-so in this." He said darkly and then pushed the front doors opened to the club, they all carrying me inside.

I weakly looked up at the lady who typed away on her computer, her eyes glancing at us.

She let out a small gasp at the scene we caused but didn't dare say anything else, her head lowering.

Naruto smirked darkly and leaned up toward my right ear, his hot breath blowing against it, causing it to turn red.

"You've got fans, Hinata." He whispered teasingly making me cringe, my eyes tearing up.

They then eventually took me up to a room, which was directly beside his.

Once they got to it, they forced the doors open and threw me in.

I landed hard onto the brown carpet floor with a loud yelp, pain erupting from my very being.

Naruto nodded at them and then they took their leave, leaving us together alone.

Naruto then walked in and shut the door, but I then heard a click follow it, making my body tremble.

My body felt so numb, it wouldn't move like how I wanted it too which was so frustrating.

"Ahh, now wasn't that fun huh, Hinata? He asked nastily and crouched down to my fallen body, a dark smirk adoring his face.

My hair covered my face and my body shook in uncontrollable rage, his words making me angry.

Why is he still picking on me about that?

He's sick, disgusting..

I glared up at him and snarled "Don't, touch me again, you pervert. Y-You man-whore." I yelled and backed up immediately when I saw him narrow his eyes at what I called him.

I kept backing up until my back slammed into brown dresser making me release a loud yelp.

He stood up slowly, his blonde hair covering his blue enraged eyes.