Chapter 7: Reruns

Authors Note:

Um.. This chapter is a little more intense. It holds gangbang.. So if that's not you, then don't read.

But new characters are going to be introduced so it's really important if you read. And send me your feedback.

I really want to know what you think.

Hinata's P.O.V

"Here you are. So, if you start to bleed just take this and patch your wound up. Also take this medicine for any pains, you may still have." Angel said politely and gave me numerous of things to hold.

Ino stood beside me with a worried look on her face, her teeth coming down to clamp on her bottom lip.

"Um doctor should she be out? Should she stay at home for the remainder of the week until she heals?" Ino asked, her hands clamped tightly together.

Angel nodded and smiled at Ino and then smiled at me.

She then grabbed my shoulder softly, keeping her smile "Yes, stay at home until you absolutely don't feel any pain anymore. It would be better."

She said and I nodded, smiling warmly at her "Of course. I have no intention on leaving my house." I said quietly as I thought about what Naruto said earlier.

That time when he said he was going to drag me back to his club.

I should've said no from the start. I just thought a good opportunity was at my door, not this.

He was so nice but.. No, it was all a fake act to get what he wanted from me.

I shook my head, bringing myself back to reality. I looked up and saw Angel, who was conversing with Ino on what I should be eating, how much sleep I need and how and when I should treat my wounds.

I nodded and we both exited the building when she was finished talking.

Ino sighed and stopped walking once we got to her renter car out in the parking lot. "Hinata, what's going on? You were in a car accident? Where were you?" She asked with a frown, hurt truly found in her eyes.

Tears formed in her eyes making me lower my head in shame "It's the man I was talking about. He attacked me with his car and he threatened me. I couldn't escape Ino. I couldn't keep my promise.. I-I was s-so scared.. I'm so, so sorry, Ino." I cried out in my hands, feeling scared all over again.

Ino frowned even more and then developed me into a huge hug, wrapping her arms around me affectionaly.

I hugged her back just as tightly until I felt my body pulled roughly from her and thrown to the ground, dropping all of what Angel gave to me on the ground beside me.

I looked up frightened, and saw a group of men all around me, smiling nastily down at me. "What's going on? Please, Please don't hurt me." I begged and then looked to my left and saw a brown haired man pinning Ino to the ground.

She cried silently as the man whispered dirty things into her ear, never letting up.

Then the group of men shifted slightly, letting a tall man walk forward.

My eyes widen when I saw Naruto appear out of the middle of the group of men.

His taller frame challenging all of the other men standing beside him.

He hovered over me and examined my body and my terrified expression in glee.

I stared at him petrified, I couldn't think or talk. I couldn't even move or breathe either.