Chapter 1

"There she is. A body like a goddess. Sexy clothes. Amazing charm. A total badass. Ray Michel. Black wood's finest gang leader. I don't understand why she comes here." Nick my best friend and also my big brother said. He started at her with lustful eyes.

"So you can ask questions like that and stare at her from a distance," I said. He looked at me.

"She's hot." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"And you're not into chicks," I said. He smiled.

"So." He said as we turn away. A man in a blue t-shirt walked up to me.

"Are you Jax Astroid?" He asked. I looked up at him. Nick stepped in front of me.

"Who's asking?" He asked. The guy looked at me.

"The Pugnator." He said. Nick looked at me. The guy looked at me. "Blane sent for you." He said. I looked at Nick. The Pugnator is a gang. Pugnator means fighter in Latin. And Blane happens to be a guy I owe. He got Nick out of something dangerous and in return I owed him a favor.

We followed him to a car where they normally would blindfold us but didn't this time. My heart thumped. The van opened and a 27-year-old guy with black hair stood right at the door. I got out of the van and walked up to him. He smiled.

"Hello, gorgeous." He said. I smiled. I'd admit he was hot. A sexy gang leader.

"Hi, Blane," I said. He looked behind me.

"I see you're enjoying your freedom." Blame said to Nick. Nick looked away from him. Blane looks at me. He hates that I got him out of his mess. "As much as I love having you over we have business to discuss." He said holding the door for me. Nick walked up to me.

"I'm coming with her." He said. Blane nodded. We walked inside and went to his office. I sat down as Nick stood by me.

"As much as I love you, Jax, you owe me." He said. I nodded. "Are you familiar with the Red blood gang?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, Sara is the leader of it," I said. He looked down.

"Sara has returned her leadership to me." I looked surprised. "Problem with that is the men are used to being lead by a girl. If I tried to lead them chances are they wouldn't follow me. Word has it that you happened to be her stepsister." He said. I looked away.

"Her father married my mother," I said. He grabs out a folder.

"I wasn't going to make you owe me anything but it just so happens that a female names Sela are trying to take the throne." He said. Nick stood up.

"Seriously Blane? If this is the cost of me being alive right now then kill me." Nick said. I looked at him.

"Nick shut up," I said. Blane looked at him.

"If she doesn't do it then Sela becomes a leader. She overthrows me and takes over the south side. Jax is going to have a target on her back." Blane said.

"Just tell me what you want me to do," I said. Blame looks at me.

"You are the only one they will follow since you are somewhat related to Sara." He said.

"You want me to become a gang leader?" I asked. He looks at me and nods.

"I wish this wasn't the only option but it is." He said. I stood up.

"Fine," I said. Nick looks at me.

"Jax!?" He said. I looked at him.

"Two seconds Nick. You were two seconds away from not being here anymore. I owe him this. Because I get to have you in my life. Please don't make this harder then it already is." I said. He looked down.

"There's something else," Blane said. I looked at him. "You have to meet them today." He said. I nod.

"I'm joining the gang," Nick said. I knew there was no way I was going to change his mind. I nodded.

"Boss, Ty called. He said the guys are ready." A man from behind us said. Blane looks at me.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded. We walked out to the van and Blane drove. We drove across town to a very pricey house. About three stories. We get out and I stand up straight. Nick walked behind me. Blane in front me.

A man met us at the door with a smile. He sees me and his eyes filled with lust. "Mí Amor your even more beautiful then I imagined." He said. I looked at Blane. He laughed.

"What? He's got a point. You are beautiful." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Jax this is Ty. Ty, meet your leader." He said. Ty looked at Blane.

"I didn't think you'd actually get her to agree. She isn't that kind of get your hands dirty kind of girl." Ty said. I placed my hands on my hips.

"If you're questioning me-" I started. He held up his hands.

"I wasn't." He said. I crossed my arms.

"You guys talk to much," I said walking ahead of them. Blane grabs my waist. I look up at him.

"Chill sparky. Ty probably should go first. These guys are usually horny corn dogs." He said. I look at Ty. I push off Blane and walk behind Ty as he opens the door.

"How many men do we have?" I asked.

"30 but only 10 of them are your trustees," Ty said. I felt my stomach tighten. I became a gang leader overnight.