Chapter 18

"4 months ago we lost our alliance with The Red Blood gang. Sara Williams betrayed us. She sold us out to the feds and it cost us 20 of our own. Now I'm well aware of my no realliances but things are different with the Red Blood gang. Sara was forced to step down by yours truly and in her place is the daughter of Robert Astroid. Sara may have screwed up the alliance in the past but things are going to be different. Starting with gaining an ally." He turned to me. "Jax Astroid do you agree on this alliance and the terms that come with it?" 

"I do." He smiles. 

"Sara has put a target on the gangs in town. You either join her or join Jax. Now I'm giving you a choice to either fight with your gang or you fight against your gang. If you choose Sara you may leave." He said. Nobody moved. "Alright, if you choose Jax kneel." He said. His army of men kneeled down in one swift motion. He turned to me. "You just got yourself an army." I looked over at them and back at him.

"Dalton this is your gang. I can't take them. I have a gang. If you choose to fight with me then fine but I will not choose your gang over mine. I have a duty as a leader to them to make them ready for battles like this. If I choose yours over them than I'm no different than Sara. I refuse to be like her." He chuckled. 

"I'm not asking you to choose my army over yours. I'm asking you to let me help train yours to do what they can do." I looked over at them and Keem's eyes were on mine. I looked down. 

"Okey, but the guys will have trouble listening to you." He smiles. 

"You're going to be there to keep them in line." I smiled and as he turns back to them. For the first time since we've been here, he noticed Keem's eyes on me. He glanced back at me and back at Keem. "Get some sleep and be in here by 9. Keem, come here." He said. Everybody got up without a second thought and left beside Keem. Keem walked up to us with his head straight. 

"Yes, sir?" He asked. 

"Is there a problem with anything I said?" Dalton asked. 

"No, sir." I watched Dalton. 

"Than why weren't you paying attention?" He asked. 

"I was sir." 

"Are you calling me a liar?" 

"No, sir." 

"Explain yourself then." Keem glanced at me than Dalton. 

"We have history sir." Dalton crossed his arms. 

"As do we but I don't let it affect my work." 

"Sorry, sir." He said. 

"On my time you focus on what I say. On your time you do as you please." 

"Yes, sir." 

"Do not make me repeat myself." 

"I won't sir." He said. Dalton turned away from him as Ron walked in waiting for him. Keem dropped his soldier stance and turned to me. I looked at him as his eyes scanned me up and down. "Jax Astroid? A gang leader?" He asked. I swallowed hard. 

"Keem Lion? A gang member?" He cracked a smirk. 

"You look good." I roll my eyes. 

"And you haven't changed a bit." He was full of smirking now. 

"What history do you and Dalton have?" I crossed my arms. 

"That's nun of your business." 

"How did you agree to get him to a realliance? Did you fuck him?" I scuffed. 

"You see me after 3 years and that's what you ask me? You're unbelievable." He chuckled. 

"You did." 

"It wasn't my idea and even if it were I wouldn't need to fuck him for him to agree." He chuckled again. 

"At first I thought you weren't cut out for this gang shit but damn you fit those shoes better than Sara did." I grabbed his arm and flipped him over my body and as his body landed on the ground with his face towards the floor I held his arms behind his back with my knees. 

"I suggest you show me a little respect. I know how to make you disappear without a single trace of you." He coughed as his air was wiped out of him. He grunted as I pulled up his arms. 

"Jax?" Dalton said. I glared at Keem for a second longer than got off him with sending a kick in his side. I walked past Dalton to Trey who had a proud smile on his face. 

"How did that feel?" I let out a breath of air. 

"Amazing." He chuckled. Dalton walked up to me as Keem was slowly getting off the ground.

"What was that about?" He asked with a smile. 

"He pissed me off." He chuckles. 

"Remind me to never get on your bad side." He said. I roll my eyes. 

"You aren't an ex-boyfriend that cheated." He glances over at Keem who was glaring at me. I held up my middle finger and he rolls his eyes and walks away. 

"So that's the guy I was a rebound for?" Dalton asked looking back at me. 

"Not a rebound just a well-needed stress reliever. Speaking of which I could use a stress reliever right about now. Can you take me home?" I asked. He smirked. 

"I can take you to my house." I roll my eyes. 

"Not that kind of stress reliever." He shrugs. 

"I'll still take you to my house." I cross my arms. 

"I prefer my own bed thank you very much." 

"Ray is blowing up my phone. I guess she needs to have me back. Her shipmen are coming in and she needs my help." Trey said. Dalton sighed as Ron came up. 

"Boss, we got a call from The Brotherhood gang. They want to meet up with you and Jax. I guess they got a call from some of the other gangs about the war brewing." He said. Dalton nodded. 

"Send me the location and take Trey back to the Red Barn." He nodded. Trey gave me a hug and followed Ron.