Chapter 17

I walked out of the car as Bret the door guard smiles at me. "Nice to see you again Jax." He said. I smiled as we reached the door. He glances at the guys.

"They're with me, Bret." He nods and opens the door.

"Faith is on her way to greet you." He said. I nodded and walked in. I barely took a few steps before Faith was in the hallway. She smiled as she saw me.

"Hello, gorgeous." She said walking up to me. I smiled as she pulls me in for a brief make-out section. When she pulls back she hums. "I missed you."

"Damn that was hot." I heard Logan say. She glances over at them.

"Red barn, Bull, and Serpent?" She looks at me. "Jax what kind of trouble did you bring to my doorstep?" She asked pulling away.

"It's kind of a long story." She crosses her arms.

"Make a quick version than."

"I need you to make another alliance with the Red Blood gang." She scuffs and begins to walk away. I grab her arm. "Faith." She turns to me.

"I know I said that if you ever run into trouble to come to me but I will not remake an alliance with Red Blood. Sara destroyed that when she snitched. I refuse to help her in any way." I nodded.

"Sara needs to be stopped and this is the one way."

"How is I joining Red Blood doing that?"

"Because Sara is no longer in charge of it," Dalton said. She glances at him and looks back at me.

"Who is running it?" She asked. I give her a small smile. "Who the hell is stupid enough to drag you into this bullshit? What does Blane have to say about any of this?" I roll my eyes.

"Blane is the reason this is all happening. So honestly I could care less of his opinion." She sighs.

"Well, you should have started with that before you asked me to help. You know I have your back always." She said. I smiled.

"Thanks."

"What exactly do you need me to do?" She asked. I glance at Dalton with a smile as he looks at me.

"I need your help in getting alliances within the gangs. Sara is trying to start a war within the gangs and any gang unlined will die in the crossfire. I figure you can have your Minx work their charms." Dalton let out a chuckle as he finally caught on. Faith smiled.

"I'm on it. But I need to get me a little snack." She said looking over at Logan. I giggle.

"Take him, please. He's getting on my nerves." She smiled at me.

"Gladly." He then walked up to her. She looks at me. "Be careful Jax. Sara may be young but she's smart. She's been in this gang life a lot longer than you so she knows the ropes." She said.

"That's why I'm here," Dalton said walking up to me. She looks at him and looks at me.

"Don't ask."

"You know I will later." I nodded. She proceeded to walk away and I turned to Dalton.

"Can you stop with the flirting and sex jokes. Yes, we had sex once. But that was 3 years ago. 3 years I didn't even remember so please just stop." He tucked his hands in his pants pockets.

"Sorry, Jax. Just trying to make you laugh. Seems like you could use it." I sighed.

"I'm just a little tense." He nodded. I walked out to the car as Trey chuckles. I glance at him to see him staring at me shaking his head. I turn to Dalton as we get into the car. "Now where to?" He looks over at me. 

"It's time for you to meet the serpents." He said. I took a deep breath and nodded. He put the car in drive and drove us to a warehouse on the boarder of town. About an hour and a half drove to mine. He gets out as a guy with brown hair and brown eyes walks up to him. He was the one who clothed Nick. I jumped out the car as he turns to me. Dalton stood in front of me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "No need to get fisty. Ron here does what I tell him too. If you have anyone to be mad at about Nick then be mad at me." He said. I looked up at him and glanced at Ron. 

"Fine." I said. He chuckled. 

"So this is Jax?" Ron asked. Dalton still had his eyes on me but I was staring at Ron. Dalton turned to him letting his arm fall. 

"Get the guys together. We have a problem to discuss." Ron nodded and wasted no time to go inside. Trey gets out of the car and wraps his arm over my shoulder. 

"So how is Nick and Shane doing?" He asked. I looked over at him. 

"Good as far as I'm aware. Shane was out of town for a while but I guess he just back yesterday. But Nick is too busy dealing with Blane to hang out with him." I said. He gave me a confused look. 

"What about Blane?" 

"Well Sara and Blane decided to try and take Maya and Nick. But they weren't that smart so no we have Blane locked up and Nick is waiting for the okey to end his pathic life." Trey chuckles. 

"Damn Jax. I knew you were hard core but I didn't know how much." I roll my eyes as Ron comes back out. 

"Boss, the guys are waiting." He said. I glanced at Dalton who was in his phone. He looked over at me and Trey.

"Ready?" He asked. 

"Yeah I guess so." He nodded and turned to Ron. Trey moved his arm as I started walking in behind Dalton. We walked in a huge room that looked like an old fighting gym. 30 men stood in the back lined up like they were in the army as 9 men stood in the front. All eyes forward with there arms behind there backs. Dalton stood in the front as Trey and I stopped byt the doors. Ron joined the 9. Dalton watched them as I noticed one turned his head ever so slightly to me. My face light with realizion as I turned to Trey to see if he noticed. 

"Keem." He whispered. Keem turned his head back straight as Dalton turned over to me. 

"Come here Jax." He said. I took a deep breath and walked up to him. He turned to the guys an