Chapter 27

Jax's P.O.V

I stretch my arms out only to hiss in pain. I open my eyes as I slowly moved my body. Dalton looks at me with a sad smile as he rolls over to me and puts his phone down. "Are you okay beautiful?" I nod.

"Yeah, just really sore." He lets out a soft chuckle and picks me up and puts me on top of him. I groan as I lay lazily over his body.

"Sorry beautiful. I just couldn't control myself." He said. I give him a smile.

"It's fine. Nothing a hot bath won't fix. Hopefully." He placed a kiss on my lips softly.

"You are so sexy." He said. I felt him rise and I groan.

"No Dalton not again." He chuckles.

"Don't worry baby I wasn't planning on it. Let's get you a bath drawn and then we'll see how you feel after that. Then we'll talk." I roll my eyes. He carefully sets me back on the bed and gets up. I bite my lips watching him walk to the bathroom shirtless.

"You look sexy," I said. I heard his sexy chuckle as the water began to run. He comes back out and lays next to me over the covers.

"Lay down until it's full enough." He said. I nod and carefully roll over to him. I laid my head on his chest and played with it. "What's on your mind?" He whispered.

"You besides the fact that I'm in pain right now but I want you?" He chuckled.

"You act like you haven't had sex in ages." I look up at him.

"I haven't had good sex in 3 years."

"Damn I'm still that good?" He asked.

"I was talking about Keem." I joked. His mouth dropped.

"You better hope you are joking." He said. I giggled.

"You know I am. And with everything going on lately. This is the most the best stress reliever." He kissed my forehead.

"Are you worried about Nick?" He asked. I took a deep breath.

"I know how bad it feels to be used. And it's different for Nick because they were together. " I said.

"Well considering he didn't kill Shane yet I would say he is doing fine for now. But I mean Tim has been quite the distraction for him." I gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You mean to tell me that you don't know that Nick kissed Tim before he found out about Shane?" He asked.

"No, I actually didn't." He chuckles.

"Damn. I knew that because Maya told me." I sighed.

"Well sex is great and all but it's not going to heal a wounded heart." He looked at me skeptically.

"And how are you doing?" He asked.

"I wasn't in love with Blane. I just liked the things he did and the sex was nice." He hissed.

"Nice? Not even good? Just nice?" I giggled.

"Keem was good. You are damn." I said. He chuckled.

"I can tell considering you aren't able to move without groaning in pain. And speaking of which let's get you in the tub." He said while picking me up. He carried me to the bathroom and set me in the tub. My body instantly relaxed and I leaned more to the tub. He shut the water off and sat on the edge of the tub. "Feeling better?" I nodded and I hummed.

"Yes."

"Good. I need to call Ron to bring me some clothes for today. Finish with your bath and get dressed." I nodded. He placed a kiss on my cheek and walked out. I relaxed for about half an hour then decided to get up. I unplugged the drain and turned the shower on. I washed up and got out. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out into my room. Dalton laid on my bed with a clean pair of joggers and a mussel shirt. His hair was wet like he had just gotten out of the shower. He was staring at his phone until he heard me come out than he eyed me.

I walked over to my closet in search of an outfit. I grabbed a sports bra and a pair of leggings. I took out some Batman underwear and turned around. Dalton stood a foot away with a smirk. I roll my eyes. "Can I help you, Mr. Jones?" I asked.

"Yes, you can." He said closing the space between us. He kissed me harshly.

"Dalton I won't be able to train today." I breathed. He picked me up causing me to drop my clothes.

"I just want to taste you." He said. I was confused until he set me on the bed and pulled the towel off of me. He kneeled on the ground as his tongue started licking my pussy. I let out a soft moan. He went faster and my hands found their way into his wet hair. I bit my lip as I was so close. He went faster and I moaned louder. I released my juices which he licked up. I began to close my eyes as he continued and made me orgasm. When he was done he used his tongue to lick off the juice on his lips. "Delicious." He said. I was completely out of breath laying helplessly on my bed.

"You are helping me get dressed," I said. He chuckles and walks over to pick up my clothes. He walks back over to me and smiles.

"Gladly." He said. He slid my underwear over my legs and helped me pull them up. I sat up as he slid my sports bra over my arms and down to my boobs. I stood up which he pulled me to his body.

"Dalton?" I said. He groaned.

"Sorry baby." I took my leggings from him and slid them on. My curly hair was partly dry so I decided to braid it. I glanced at Dalton looking sexy as ever. He watches me from the bed and I get up. I walked over to him and lay on top of him.

"You look hot." He smiled.

"Thank you beautiful." I kissed his lips as he grips my butt. "So what does this mean for us?" He asked. I sit up on him and give him a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I told you I love you and you are allowing me to call you baby. So Mrs. Astroid tell me what exactly do want from me?" I smiled.

"Is that a trick question?"

"No." I looked down at his chest.

"I'll tell you what I don't want. I don't want to get attached to you and find out you used me. I don't want to be hurt again. I want to be able to trust you and be right about it." I looked up at his eyes to see him smiling. "I don't want to be hurt by you." He sat up and pulled me closer to his chest.

"I wouldn't dream of hurting you."

"I want to be with you, Dalton. But I'm scared that if I get attached you'll leave." He touched my cheek as he stared into my eyes.

"I'm sorry that you were hurt so much in your life that you are scared to let anyone in. I promise that I will help you get over that. I want to be in your life forever and I don't see that happening if I hurt you. Give me the chance to show you, I'm here to stay." He said. I swallowed hard.

"Okay."

"Okay?" I nod. He leans over and places the softest kiss on my lips. "I love you, Jax." He breathed against my lips. I smiled.

"I know you do," I replied. He pulled me into his arms and held me.