Chapter 28

Dalton and I walk upstairs after our little chat and run into Nick. He looked at us and smiled. "How you two feeling? Did you get enough sleep?" I go to the kitchen as he follows.

"Yes. I feel well-rested." I said. He looks over at Dalton.

"I feel like I slept for too long," Dalton said. Nick chuckles.

"Sounds amazing. But you only slept 4 hours." He said. I sit on a stool as Ty puts a cup of coffee in front of me. I give him a smile.

"Thank you." He said winked at me and gave Dalton one.

"Good morning beautiful. First things first, Ray, Trey, Logan, and Faith are on there way. Faith said that she got 4 other gangs and two of Sara's." I smiled.

"That's my girl." Nick chuckled.

"You went to see Faith? Let me guess the guys were drooling?" He asked. I roll my eyes as I look over at Dalton.

"Trey and Logan. Not sure about Dalton." I said. Dalton smiles.

"As much as I enjoy seeing two girls kissing I prefer not to share what's mine." He said as he walked over to me.  I giggled as he places a kiss on my cheek.

"Noted," I mumbled.

"So wait, you two are like a thing now?" Ty asked. I looked at him.

"Yeah, I guess," I said.

"Ouch. That hurt." Dalton joked. I looked over at him. "Try answering that question again. But with a little more love." He said. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Ty.

"Yes we are dating but Dalton seems to think he owns me," I said. Ty chuckled.

"Oh, boy." He said. I giggled as footsteps stopped in the kitchen. I turned to see who it was as Blane leaned on the wall. I looked over at Nick who was standing on the wall a few feet away from him. I stood up and crossed my arms.

"Did I miss something?" Nick looked over at Blane and sighed.

"He helped me detain Shane."

"So that gives him a pass?" I asked.

"He's still here after that. He's trying to change." I sucked on my teeth.

"Fine. He's you're responsibility. He is not to leave if he so much as opens a window I'm putting a bullet in his brain. Whether he as protecting his brother or not." I said. Nick nodded. I glanced at Blane whose face was filled with guilt and hurt.

"Honey I'm home." Trey's voice echoed in the house. I turned to see him walking in. I giggled.

"You don't live here." I joked. He wraps me up in a hug.

"I live anywhere you live." He said. Ray and Logan walked in a minute later. Ray rolled her eyes at Trey as he let me go.

"Do you want him? He is for sale." She jokes. I giggled.

"Sorry I already have an annoying right-hand man," I said pointing at Ty. He ended up throwing an m&m at me.

"I'm not annoying." He argued. I looked at him.

"Sure." He throws another one which I ended up catching in my mouth. The sound of footsteps met my ears as Faith walked in. She had on black gym shorts and a sports bra covered with a sweater. She smiled when she saw me. I smiled back.

"Hey, sexy." She said. I giggled and walked up to her.

"Hey, gorgeous. We can't kiss Dalton gets jealous." She glances at him as he watches us. She smirks.

"Little does he know you were mine before you were his." She said.

"Actually he knew me first," I said. She frowned.

"Damn. Normally guys like it when their girl kisses another."

"No this guy." He said walking up to me pulling me to him. "I don't like to share what's mine." He said. She smiled.

"Dalton Jones is in love? Who would have that day would come?" He chuckled.

"I didn't even think it was possible." I heard Ray say. I glance at her as she smiles. Dalton pulls me so I was facing him.

"I hate to go to the Serpents and make sure they're ready to train. Are you okay with that?" I nod.

"I'm okay with it. Just be careful. Sara is out for blood yours or mine." He smiled as he places a kiss to my lips which ended up being a small make-out session. He pulled away and smiled. 

"I love you beautiful," He said then turned and walked out. I sighed. 

"What you didn't you say it back?" Faith asked. I turn to see her and Blane were the only ones in the room. I looked at her. 

"Because he's been in love with me for 3 years and I didn't have my memories from back then to know if I feel the same way. It's complicated." I said walking past her. Blane studied my face for a minute. 

"You got some memories back?" He asked. I glared at him. 

"Faith let's go to the gym," I said. 

"That's where Shane is." He said. 

"Ty," I called. He came down and looked at me. 

"What's up?" I sigh. 

"Come with me. Him too." I said pointing at Blane. Ty waited for Blane to move before he did as they followed me to the gym. Shane picks up his and looks at me surprised. He rolls his eyes. 

"Why am I not surprised you are still alive?" He asked. I smirked as I walked up to him. 

"Because you know damn well Sara is no match for me. I don't even know why you continued to go against me. I always win." He chuckled. 

"That's adorable. You still think you can beat her. Even after you gained Blane back? Wait, hang on, which one are you with? Blane or Dalton? Or are you with both of them?" I kneeled in front of him. 

"Sara doesn't stand a chance against Dalton and she is going to have one hell of a fight with me. In the end, everyone who sided with her will burn along right with her. And that includes you." He rolled his eyes at me. 

"Oh, I'm so scared. Let me tell you something darling. Even if you manage to beat her you will lose men and she will win either way." He said. 

"Lose men? You mean like you trying to kill Nick?" He dropped his smile and clenched his jaw. 

"I wasn't trying to kill him. I had one window of opportunity to save his life and I took it. But Blane had to open his cocksucker and ruined it. Now he's doomed just like you." He said. 

"Save him? Why would you want that?" 

"That's not your concern." He said looking away. I searched his emotions.

"You care for him? You used him. What did you expect to happen if you did save him? He would forgive you for trying to kill his sister?" He looked at me. 

"He would have. That's what love does to people." I stood up laughing. 

"You think he loves you? He doesn't. I think he's glad you were a trader so he wouldn't feel so bad about kissing Tim. He didn't even take a whole day before he moved on from you." He was fuming as he clenched his fists. 

"You're one to talk. Blane one minute than jumping in bed with Dalton? You are more of a whore than Sara ever was." A fist went flying into his jaw the moment he finished that sentence. I looked up to see Ty pissed. I took a deep breath. 

"Thanks," I mumbled before walking away. "Put him in a cell," I said walking out of the gym. I took a few deep breaths. He wasn't wrong but I wasn't with Blane and he made it clear what he wanted. It took me a few weeks to move past him. I wasn't in love with Blane so I didn't feel bad about sleeping with Dalton.