Chapter 21

Nick's P.O.V

I pace around the room as Blane sits in the chair watching me with a boring look. Tim watched me from the doors as he leaned on them. I groaned as I gripped my phone. "Pacing isn't going to make her call you Nick," Tim said. I look up at him and glare.

"I know but it's the only thing keeping me from killing him," I said pointing at Blane.

"What did I do? I've been sitting in the same spot for 6 hours." He said. I turned to him.

"You brought Jax into this so whatever happens to her is on you." He sighed.

"Where did she say she was going to last?" He asked.

"To meet up with a gang called the Brotherhood." His eyes went up in realization.

"Shit." He said.

"What?"

"Sara's plan is already in motion." He said. I glanced down at my phone as a message from Shane came in.

Shane:
Hey, babe, I'm in town and I wanted to come to see you.

I sighed. "Great. Total bad timing Shane." I mumbled.

"Or a weird timing that he wants to come to see you," Blane said. I looked up at him.

"What are you trying to say?"

"After Dalton made Sara leader of the Red Blood gang he taught her a few things about it. She fell for him and he was starting to forget the girl he met in Seattle. It wasn't until 3 months before she was forced to step down that she learned the girl was Jax. Sara got jealous because Dalton never looked at her the way he looked at Jax. So she went to her friend from Seattle for help. She wanted Jax to disappear without Dalton knowing who it was.

"So she asked her friend to get information on Jax. The best way to do that is to go to her best friend. Aka you. So her friend did exactly that. He went to a book store and sat down ordered coffee he never drank before and have a conversation with a stranger that started a relationship." He said.

"Are you saying Shane is using me for information on Jax?" I asked.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." I shook my head.

"You're lying. Shane isn't like that."

"Shane is exactly that and more. He's a gang leader from Seattle. One of the most dangerous gangs in Seattle. And he is trying to have Dalton killed so he can take over the Serpents." I scuffed.

"I don't believe you." He rolled his eyes. 

"I wouldn't just make up a story like that." I shook my head and turned away from him. Tim was watching me with a wondering look. 

"He could be telling the truth. Makes sense." I roll my eyes. 

"It's Blane. The same guy who was working against us. Who knows if anything he said is real or not?" He shrugged. My phone began ringing and I looked down to see it was Shane. "Shane this isn't a good time," I said answering. 

"I know you said you were busy but I'm only in town for a little bit and I want to see you." He said. 

"I get that but I've got to focus on this thing Jax has me doing," I said. 

"Well, I'm outside the house." He said. I look up at Tim. 

"You're outside the house? How did you get the address?" I asked. 

"Jax gave it to me. So can I come in?" He asked. Tim stood up straight and walked out the door. 

"My friend is coming outside to get you." He hung up and I turned to Blane. "You better be right about this." 

"I'm not lying to you anymore Nick." He said. I sighed and untied him. "What are you doing?" 

"If you are right and he sees you alive and untied his reaction will let me know." He nodded. "Just remember the moment you try to leave the guys out there will have you killed on the spot." 

"I won't try." I turn to the door as Tim and Shane walk in. I walk up to them and the first thing Shane did was look at Blane surprised. 

"Blane? You're alive?" He asked. I crossed my arms as Shane fixes his face. "I figured after what you did to Jax and Nick that they would have killed you." He said. I sighed as Tim and I share a look. I nod as he quickly grabs him up and Shane struggles. "Nick, what the hell is going on?"  Tim and Blane put him in the chair and tied him down as Ty walks in. 

"What is going on Nick?" He asked as he walked up to us. I glared at Shane. 

"Where's my sister Shane?" He chuckled. 

"You're kidding, right? He's kidding, right?" He asked. 

"Do I look like I'm kidding Shane?" He looked at me like I was growing two heads. I almost thought I was losing my mind until he looked at Blane. "You just had to open that big mouth of yours didn't you?" He said. I sighed. 

"Answer the damn question," I demanded. He looked at me. 

"No, I don't think I will." Ty walked in front of me and kneeled in front of him. 

"You're a smart guy from what I've heard so I suggest you answer his question because from what I've seen Nick here sure loves to torture and boy is he good at it." He threatened. Shane looked at me. 

"I have no idea where Jax or Dalton is. We lost them in the forest near the town border." He said. 

"But that would take hours to search," Tim says. Shane looks at him. 

"My men searched for 8 hours and nothing so good luck." I turned around angrily. I took a deep breath and walked away. 

"Nick?" Tim said. 

"Don't let him leave and Blane you better fucking not go anywhere." I breathed out. I pushed the gym doors open and walked to my room.