Chapter 23

"You hungry Princess?" he asked. I sat up as he turns to me. We were in Adobe drive-thru.

"Wet burrito?" I said. He chuckles and looks at Dalton.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. Dalton orders his food and we get it. Nick drives us back to the house and I straight downstairs. Dalton follows me and we sit on my bed eating. Dalton takes out his phone and calls someone.

"Hey, Caleb can you bring me a change of clothes? They should be on my bed. I'm at Jax's. The clubhouse. Thanks." He said. He set his phone down and looked up at me as he slides his food away from him. I was already done with mine.

"Why did you call Caleb? I thought Ron was your go-to guy."

"I need to ask Caleb a question. And I need to do it in person." He said.

"A question?"

"It's more of a favor."

"Why don't you just tell him too?" I asked. He took a deep breath.

"Something like this isn't really a fair demand. I wouldn't make any of my men do this." I gave him a confused look.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You will find out when he gets here." I nod.

"Caleb, what are you doing here?" I heard Maya called. Dalton and I got off my bed and ran upstairs. Maya and Liam face to face with Caleb. He rolled his eyes as Liam pretended to not be bothered by him being here. Dalton walked past them to Caleb.

"Thanks, Caleb," Dalton said grabbing the clothes from him. Maya folded her arms.

"You couldn't ask Ron? You had to ask Caleb?" She asked. Dalton turned to her.

"Will you shut up for a second Maya?" She scuffed. Dalton sighed and turned to Caleb. "Caleb I need to ask for a favor." Caleb looked at him weirdly.

"You mean something I have to do?" Dalton shook his head.

"No like I said a favor."

"Okey?"

"Things between Sara and us right now are getting pretty bad and I don't want anything to happen to Maya. Can you take her and Liam to your house in New York?" Caleb looked shocked.

"Like hell. I'm not going anywhere." Maya said. Liam looked surprised.

"You want us to leave?" Liam asked. Dalton turned to them.

"Maya I love you but if things don't go the way we want I need to make sure you're safe. Liam, you are her boyfriend and I know you love her so I'm asking you to do this for me. I know it's not fair to ask this of Caleb or you but I am." Liam and Caleb sighed. Maya crossed her arms.

"You can't make me leave Dalton. I go where you go." She said.

"You know damn well I can. And I am. Either you leave willing or I will bring your ass to that car." She scuffed.

"He hasn't even answered your question. And knowing Caleb there's no way he's going to say-."

"Yes," Caleb answered. She glared at him.

"Really? Now you choose to be an adult?"

"Baby maybe you should get out of town," Liam said. She looked at him.

"I'm not leaving my brother." He gave her a sad face.

"Than I'm sorry for doing this." He said right before picking her up.

"No. Liam if you don't put me down right now." She said. But he followed Dalton and Caleb outside. He put her in the car as Caleb and Dalton blocked the doors. She folded her arms.