Chapter 4

I sit down on his counter watching him wash his dishes with his shirt off. "Where did you go after you left the house?" I asked. He looked back at me.

"To my gang. We're having a bit of a problem with one of our alliances." He said. I nodded.

"What can you tell me about the alliance between my gang and the Serpents?" I asked. He stopped doing the dishes and turned to me.

"As far as I'm aware there is no alliance." He said. I nodded.

"But there was and now there's not and I want to know why," I said. He sighed.

"The leader of the Serpents is named Dalton. Sara made an alliance with him. But that alliance went down his within two months because he wouldn't sleep with her. She threatened his gang and he retaliated. All her alliances turned agents her. She soon lost money and made enemies." He said.

"That's it? A hole alliance destroyed because of sex?" I asked. He nodded.

"Promise me that you won't go near Dalton. He has his way of getting what he wants." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I just know my history on the gangs and if its just one feud between two different people then I think maybe I can get that alliance back," I said. He shook his head.

"You don't want that alliance back." He said. I decided to drop it because he seemed determined to tell me no everytime I tried. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and checked the time.

"Ugh, it's pasted 2 hours already?" I asked. He frowned.

"It's 12?" He asked. I nodded. "Well, I guess I can skip dishes and hang out with you until it's time to bring you back." He said. I looked at the stack of dishes behind him.

"How do you use up so much dishes by yourself?" I asked.

"I wasn't by myself." He said. I was confused. "Before you start assuming anything I had a few of my men staying here for a few nights." He said I nodded. I hopped off the counter.

"I should probably call a cab," I said grabbing my phone. He snatched it away from me throwing it on the couch. He picked me up by my butt and set me on the counter.

"Why are you trying to leave early?" He asked. I giggled.

"You have dishes to do and I have a long and stressful day tomorrow. I need my sleep." I said. He smirked. He kissed my neck as his hands stayed at my sides. "Blane." I breathed. I felt him smile on my skin.

He pulled me closer to him. He started placing kisses up my jawline then kissed my lips. I smiled. He pulled my shirt off. I unbuttoned his jeans. He slid off my legging. He picked me up and walked us into his bedroom that was under the staircase.

He rolled off me as he finishes. He was out of breath. I was about to close my eyes when my phone rang. I shot up and ran to the couch. I looked at the caller. Nick.

"Hey?" I said answering.

"Hey, princess." He said. I noticed Blane walking up to me with his boxers on and a shirt of his. I didn't realize I was completely naked. He wrapped his shirt around me.

"I'm on my way to the house. I kinda fell asleep after I ate." I lied. I mentally kicked mentally kicked myself for lying to him.

"Don't worry about it. See if Blane doesn't mind you staying there for the night." He said. I looked at Blane.

"What's wrong Nick?" I asked. The disappointment in his voice told he wasn't ok.

"Moms on one of her benders again. I'm heading to the gang house tonight. You should probably just get so more sleep." He said. I sighed.

"Ok um I'll be back in the morning," I said.

"Alright love you, sis." He said. I said good night and hung up.

"Is everything alright?" Blame asked as he walks up and hugs me from behind.

"Just my mom on one of her benders," I said. He kissed my cheek.

"So you're staying here tonight then?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Come on then. You need your rest." He said. I smiled. We walked to his bedroom and I got in his bed. I laid on his chest and he played with my hair.

"Blane?" I said.

"Hm?" He asked.

"Why can't we be like this all the time?" I asked. He looked down at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we've been sneaking around for almost a year now. I just wonder why we can't just be together?" I asked. He sighed in anger.

"I'm not having this argument with you again Jax." He said getting up. I sat up.

"One second it's you're you and the next your a totally different person. Either explain to me what the hell you want from me or I'm leaving and I won't be back." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"You were the one that came to me, remember?" He asked. I looked to the side. "I don't want anything from you besides just sex. That's it. Don't like it? There's the fucking door." He said. I got off the bed and walked past him. I grabbed my clothes and put them on. "What are you doing?" He asked. I grabbed my phone after I put my shoes on.

"I'm not just some fucking hook up, Blane. Better find someone else who will be your perfect fuck toy." I said. I grabbed his car keys off his table by the door.

"You're taking my car?" He asked me as I walked out of the house.

"Why not? I bought the fucking thing. Or did you forget? The best birthday gift you could ever ask for." I said.

"Go right ahead. I have 4 more." He said. I throw the key in the woods in the back of his house.

"I don't want it," I said and began walking. I didn't know where the gang house was from here and I didn't want to go home. I sighed.

"Jax?" I heard. I turned my head to see a red car. In the driver seat was Maya. I smiled.