Chapter 29

Maya's P.O.V

When I woke up from my very peaceful sleep I noticed two things. One Liam looked like a god. And two it felt nice to be in New York. I missed this place and my friends here at the warehouse. I sat up only to be pulled back down. I giggle as Liam snuggled me. He began to place kisses over my face than met my lips. He then started a short make-out session. When he pulled back I was out of breath. "Good morning." I giggled. He smiled. 

"Good morning indeed." He said. I placed my hand on his bare chest to push myself up but he held me tighter. "No. Stay in bed." 

"Liam I can't. I want to go hang out with everyone. I miss them and I have to talk to witch bitch today too." He sighed. 

"I really don't want to go upstairs. Caleb really is getting on my nerves." 

"I know baby but it wasn't my decision to come here with him. You agreed as much as he did." 

"I'm confused about what happened to your relationship. I mean you said you guys ended off on good terms but a bad one." I rolled on to my back and stared up at the ceiling. 

"We dated for a year until he met Teresa through Dalton. He hung out with her for long periods of time and then one day called it quits with me. He was with her the next day. He dated her for two weeks until I started hanging out with Rover. He thought that Rover and I were dating and got jealous. He begged me to take him back and I was stupid to do so. But we dated for a week and then he broke up with me because he hated what he did to me and he said it wasn't fair to me to be with him if that's how he was going to treat me. That was 4 months ago but he still hasn't gotten over me." It was quiet for a long while and I looked over at him. He was staring at me with a smile. I turned on my side and stared at his face. 

"Do you still have feelings for him?" He asked. 

"He was my first Liam. There's always going to be something there but I never loved him. I wouldn't take him back if I was given the chance if that's what you are wondering. I love you Liam and you are the first guy besides Dalton that I've ever said that too. I understand that he's my ex and that these people are his people and I will understand if you are uncomfortable being here. We can leave if you would like?" He pulled me to his body. 

"I'm okay with the people baby. I've never seen you look so beautiful until I saw you smile the way you did yesterday when we showed up. I wouldn't leave this place if it meant I can see that beautiful smile every day. As for Caleb, I'm okay with him being your ex but if he touches you one more time than I can't promise that I will be friendly to his face." I giggled. 

"I love you." He placed a kiss to my lips. 

"I love you more." I rolled my eyes. A knock met my ears and I jumped out of bed fixing my short shorts that were practically covered by Liam's huge shirt. I opened the door and Caleb stood in the doorway. I rolled my eyes. 

"Good morning." He said with a smile. I crossed my arms. 

"Hello, Caleb. What can I help you with?" He glanced back at me and looked back at me. 

"Teresa is here." 

"Okay, thanks. Tell her I'll be right up. And try to keep her busy." I said. 

"How do I do that?" 

"I'm sure you and your charms will figure it out," I said shutting the door in his face. I walked over to my closet to see some clothes in here. I pulled out a leather jumpsuit that consisted of shorts with a tank-top top piece. I smiled knowing Lily put it in here. I grabbed it out and grabbed my 2-inch heels with matching underwear and bra that were black laced. I turned to Liam who was watching me. He sat up as I set my clothes on the bed. 

"Are you going to strip for me, baby?" He asked. 

"I am getting dressed. If you want to watch I won't stop you." I said. He chuckled. I pulled his shirt off and because I wasn't wearing a bra my boobs were out there. He hummed. I rolled my eyes and slipped on my bra. I took off my shorts and underwear just to put on clean ones. I already took a shower 4 hours ago so I didn't need one right away. I put on my jumpsuit and it fit perfectly. My body popped in it. Liam smirked.

"You know I'm taking you out of that later." He said. I roll my eyes. As I walk over to my sock basket.

"How about you get up and get dressed?" I said. He sighed and got off the bed.

"So Muse? Caleb's best friend? Went out at 4 in the morning to buy me clothes?" He asked as he grabbed the bag with his clothes in them.

"Muse isn't the petty kind of guy. He is respectful to everyone even if you are taking his best friend's spot." I said. Liam nodded. He looked at the clothes and smiled.

"He's got a good taste." He said. I looked over at the Jordan outfit that consists of a pair of black joggers and a black t-shirt with the black shoes. I giggled.

"I think it's your turn to strip," I said laying on the bed with my heels now on. He chuckled as he laid the clothes out. He took off his sweats and began sexy dancing. I giggled. "Sexy baby." He smirked.

"Come here." He said. I shook my head because I knew I was going to end up naked in this bed.

"I can't Teresa is waiting for me." He sighed as he took off his boxers and grabbed out a new pair. I got off the bed and grabbed out my new phone which Muse had bought this morning as well. I texted Dalton my new number and looked up at Liam as he was already completely dressed. I bit my lips at how sexy he looked. I walked up to him and placed a kiss on his lips. He rested his hands on my hip for a second.

"You look, gorgeous baby." I smile.

"And you look delicious," I said. He hisses and chuckles.

"Go deal with everything. We have time for that later." He said.