Chapter 16

"Jax when you said you had important business to discuss I didn't expect you to bring along a Serpent," Ray said as we walked down to her gym. Dalton looked over at her as she looked at him.

"It involves him," I replied. She turned to me as she stops at the doors.

"Since when were the Red Blood gang and the Serpents allies? I thought Sara ruined that and the Serpents have a no realliance policy." She asked crossing her arms.

"Sara ruined a lot of things that I'm going to fix. Starting with the alliance with the serpents." I said. She scuffed.

"So you're screwing Dalton for an alliance?" I giggled.

"First no. I'm nothing like Sara. I work hard for what I want and what I've got. Second, my alliance with the serpents is strictly business. Dalton and I have a history that was before all this." She looked at Dalton as he watched me.

"This isn't going to affect my alliance with the Serpents, is it? I have a big deal about to go down and I need the flexible men we agreed upon." She asked.

"Our alliance is still intact." He said. She nodded and looked at me. "As long as you pass my test." She looked at him.

"What test?"

"It's quite simple. I just need a list of all the gangs you are allied with. Sara is getting taken down once and for all and anyone helping her along with. I just like to know who my enemies are and I really hope you aren't one." She laughed.

"You really think I would choose that bitch over an alliance with the serpents? She screwed my ex-boyfriend and tried to kill me. I will help you take her down." She said opening her gym. Trey ran up to me as soon as he saw me. His training partner watched him. He wrapped me up in a bear hug.

"Hey, beautiful." He said.

"Hey, Trey." He looked over at Dalton and back at me.

"Are you in some kind of trouble?" I glanced up at Dalton and sighed.

"Dalton is the least of my problems," Dalton smirks. Trey gives me a questioning look.

"Is this about Sara being back?" He asked. I give him a questioning look. "She was at the Halks gang talking about a war between the gangs and that everyone needed to pick sides or they are going to end up dead anyway." He said. I looked at Dalton.

"She wants to start a war." He said.

"But that crazy. No one is stupid enough to follow her." I said.

"Not true. She's leading the Colts now so a bunch of gangs is joining her. She got to the Razer and the Boxers already." Trey said.

"Damn it. If she's leading the Colts than she's gonna start a war." Dalton said. I looked down.

"The Colts is the second runner up gang, right? The one right below the serpents?" I asked.

"Yes," Dalton said. I looked up at him.

"I might have a friend that can help us," I said. Dalton gave me a weird look. "How are you're alliances with the Minx?" He crossed his arms.

"A gang with nothing but girls is going to help us?" He asked. Trey gave me a knowing look.

"I see what you're on too." He said. I smiled and looked at Dalton and he sighs.

"We are alliances yes." He said bored.

"Great we're going to pay them a visit," I said. I looked over at Ray. "Can I borrow Trey?" She smiles.

"Of course. Just know that Trey happens to be my main guy so anything happens to him and we will have problems." She said. Trey strapped his arm around her shoulder.

"No worries boss. Jax here is family. She won't let anything happen to me." Ray looked at him and smiled.

"Good to know. Maybe you guys should pay the Bulls a visit. I'm sure my brother would be more than happy to help." She said turning to me.

"Logan is your brother?" I asked. She nodded.

"But if you ever tell anybody I'll deny it." I giggled. Trey removed his arm and walked up to me.

"Let's go girly. Where's Nick?" He asked.

"Nick is a little busy," I said as we began walking out. Trey goes to the back of my car and opens the door.

"So tell me how you got the serpents to help out?" He asked as we got into the car. Dalton in the driver seat.

"It's complicated," I said. Dalton glanced over at me with a smile.

"Jax and I use to mess around," Dalton said.

"Jax and a serpent? Not just any serpent but Dalton?" Trey said. I looked back at him.

"It was one time and the week after Keem broke up with me." His eyes turned surprised.

"You were 17? Damn girl." He said.

"Our history isn't why he's helping out. He wants revenge just as much as me." Trey snorted.

"That's not all he wants." I roll my eyes.

"You are unbelievable," I mumble. He chuckles.

"We're here," Dalton said. I get out as does the guys and Trey was the first one to walk up. A man guarding the door nodded at him.

"Ray send you?" He asked.

"Something like that. Is Logan here?" Trey asked. The guy looked back at me and smirked.

"Hey, sexy." He calls. Trey crosses his arms as Dalton pulls me to his side the guy's face goes red as he hurries up and opens the door. We walked through the door as a guy about Dalton's age walks up to us.

He had black hair with bright green eyes and gorgeous dimples. His smile was to die for as his abed tone body complimented his already jaw-dropping look. He was shirtless with black joggers and Nike shoes. His hands tucked comfortably in his pockets as he stops a few steps away.

"Trey. Dalton." He said. His eyes landed on me and he clearly was checking me out as his eyes roamed my body that was being comfortably shown by my crop top and short shorts. "You must be Jax. Mmmm." He said with a smirk. I glanced up at Dalton as he clenched his fists. "What may I help you with?" He asked talking to me directly.

"Your sister said you might want to help with taking Sara down," I said. He chuckled.

"Taking that bitch down will be a piece of cake. No need to have help. A 9-year-old could do it." He said.

"It's more complicated since she's joined the colts." He glanced at the guys then back at me.

"What does she plan on doing? Starting a war?" He asked.

"That's exactly what she wants," Dalton replied. Logan scuffed.

"And she's joined the colts so that doesn't make things easier. So what every gang is forced to pick a side or die in the crossfire?" He asked. I glanced at Dalton.

"Yeah seems like it."

"Count me in. And only for you Jax." He said with a wink. I roll my eyes. "What are you doing after you leave here?" He asked.

"I have a friend in the Minx gang that might be able to help us with over gang problem." He smirked.

"Faith is one fine ass bitch." He said. I nod. "Mind if I tag along?" He asked.

"You're sitting in back with Trey," I said. He chuckles.

"As long as I'm sitting behind you."