Chapter 10

Nick's P.O.V

I look up at the house to see Maya and Jax staring at me. I knew the look on Jax's face said something wasn't right. Before I could even take a step a van pulled up and 3 men popped out. One tried to grab me but I punched him. The other went at me but before I could swing a cloth went over my mouth. I struggled to get him off me but the other two started to drag me in the van. As soon as the door was closed they drove off. 

"Fuck!" One yelled. He glared at me. 

"Will chill dude. If you let your anger get the best of you boss is gonna have your ass." The one who was holding the cloth over my mouth said as he threw it out the window. He looked at me. 

"The fucker punched me." He said. 

"Boss never said this was gonna be easy." He looked at the other dude. 

"Shut the fuck up Ron. Why did I have to get out the car first anyway?" Will asked. 

"Because you lost at rock, paper, scissors." Said Ron. I coughed. They looked at me. 

"He didn't pass out?" Said the one driving. Ron looked at me. 

"Nope and that was the whole bottle." Said Ron. I looked at the door and Will laughed. 

"Don't even try it. Look around you're outnumbered." He said. Ron hit his chest. 

"Shut up Will. Nick don't worry boss will explain everything." Ron said. 

"Who the fuck is your boss?" I asked. 

"Dalton." Said the one driving. 

"You mean Maya's brother did this?" I asked. 

"Shit! I knew that was Maya who was standing by the door." Said the one driving. 

"Damn it, Caleb. I thought you said she wasn't going to be there." Said Will. 

"Well in case you haven't figured it out Maya isn't single anymore so her ex asking to meet up with her is kinda strange," Caleb said as we parked. 

"That's an understatement," I mumbled. He glared at me. 

"I hope I get a chance to hit you." He said. The door flew open and Ron grabbed my arm helping me out of the van. 

"I'd love to see you try," Ron said. We walked through a big house and right into a huge office. A guy that I've seen at the club was sitting in a chair. 

"You're the guy from the club that's always staring at Jax," I said. He smiled and stood up. 

"My name is Dalton. It's nice to finally meet you, Nick." He said. 

"Why am I here?" I asked. 

"I need to talk to Jax and she's being too stubborn. I figured a little push would be best." He said. 

"What do you want with her?" I asked. 

"I told you to talk. Not sure if you know this but she has a target on her back placed there by the same person who put one on your back." He said. 

"And you know who did that?" I asked. He nodded. "Do I know him?" I asked. 

"Yes, you do." He said. 

"Who is it so I can finally kill the fucker who brought Jax into this bullshit," I said. 

"Blane." He said. I was shocked. 

"You mean to tell me the guy who got me out of trouble is the one who put me in it in the first place?" I asked. 

"Sara told him too and he is blinded by her to realize what's wrong and what's not." He said. 

"Sara? I knew that bitch was up to something." I growled. 

"My friend Ron will bring you to a guest room. Once Jax shows up you are free to leave." He said. 

"You won't hurt her?" I asked. 

"I'm trying to keep her safe." He said. I turn around and walk out with Ron leading the way. 

Jax's P.O.V

"You wanted to meet me?" I said marching in his office. He spins his chairs around an looks at me.

"Its about time," he said.

"Yeah well when you start kidnapping my gang I didn't really see another option," I said crossing my arms he gets up and walks over to me.

"Your boyfriend is fine," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"He's not my boyfriend. He's my older brother." I snapped. He smirked and put his hand on my waist. I looked at his hand.

"Good because I would have hated to have to kill him for what's mine," he stated.

"Oh please, Dalton explain to me what that may be," I said. He grinned.

"You, Jax," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't like to be owned nor do I like when people fuck with my gang," I said grabbing his arm twisting it. He quickly grabbed my arm so both my arms were behind my back.

"You are mine. And when the time is right, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you till you scream my name and together we will build an army no one can defeat," he whispered in my ear. I pushed him away. 

"Where is Nick?" I asked. 

"Jax." I heard. I turned around and Nick was standing there. I ran up to him hugging him. 

"Are you ok?" I asked. 

"I'm fine." He said. I turned around. 

"We're leaving," I said. 

"I'm gonna kill Blane," Nick said.  I looked at him. 

"You really think Blane out of all people would put a bounty on you for something he calls love? Or on me for that matter? There's more to the story and I'm going to get it out of someone." I said. 

"Jax, how long will it take you to realize that Blane isn't to be trusted? Who is next to be hurt or even killed until you finally wake up and realize that the guy you've been in the sheets with isn't who he calms to be?" He said. I looked down. 

"Fine go on. Go and try to kill one of the badass gang leaders. All you're going to do is get yourself killed. I really don't feel like losing a brother today." I said. 

"He won't kill me, Jax." 

"How can you be so sure?" I asked. 

"Because he's in love with you." He said. I was shocked.