Chapter Five

A/N: Okay, so I'm kinda having writers block right now... so this chapter sucks, and I dont know when they next one will be up, cause I have no clue on whats gonna happen next.... not that many people read this and will care that I dont upload soon, but still.

and omg the pic of Louis on the side, like really? is he trying to kill me?? lol

**Audrey’s POV**

The bright sunlight coming through my window wakes me up. I get out of bed and decide to go to the kitchen as my stomach growls. I stop in the living room when I see Louis asleep on the couch. He actually looks cute when he’s asleep. I wonder if I do too… does everyone?

I walk to the kitchen and take out the box of Lucky Charms. I get the milk and pour both in the bowl. I grab a spoon and put it in the bowl then I sit down on the chair. I turn on the TV, but turn the volume down, I don’t want to wake Louis. He moves a little in his sleep, before his eyes open. He looks at me, stretching then sits up.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you,” I apologize, feeling bad. He just smiles and shakes his head.

“Don’t worry love, you didn’t.”

“Good,” I say. “Why did you sleep here?”

“Oh, well I didn’t want to leave you alone. Your parents called after you went to bed, they stayed over their friend’s house after all.” He says.

“Oh. Thanks,” I say.

“Well I’m going to get ready for the day, you should do the same when you’re done your cereal. It’s gonna be a fun day.” He says smiling before leaving the room.

I finish my Lucky Charms and go get ready too. I take a shower and put on a pair of red  jeans, and a blue striped shirt. I dig through my closet and finds a pair of TOMS and put them on too. I leave my naturally curly hair down and apply a little makeup. There are some things I remember, like how to put on makeup, and take a shower, and remembering my hair is naturally curly, little things like that I remember.

I take a seat on the couch, as I wait for Louis come out. When he does, I stand up and we both freeze and look at each other. Louis is wearing the exact same outfit as me. Red jeans, a blue striped shirt, and TOMS. I chuckle and Louis smiles.

“We’re matching,” he says.

“Yeah, I didn’t know you dressed like this.” I say.

“I’ve been dressing like this for years, it’s you who I didn’t know dressed like this.” He smiles, and I smile back.

“You ready to go? I have a special day planned.” Louis says grinning.

“No, because I have no idea where we are going.” I say.

“You’ll love it, trust me.” He says taking my hand as we go to his car. He opens the door for me and I get in. We drive and drive for a little while.

“Are we there yet?” I ask restless.

Louis chuckles. “No, not yet.”

We drive for some more time.

“Are we there yet?” I ask again.

Louis chuckles, again. “No, almost.”

We continue to drive for about twenty more minutes.

“Are we there yet?” I ask dying to get out of this car.

Louis just laughs this time. “Yes, we’re here. Come on.” He says.