Epilogue

A/N: Warning: very stupid sappy last chapter Author's Note. okay, so this is officially the last chapter ever... And I'm sad. I've been writing this story for the past few months and I've loved it. You guys have been absolutely incredible, seriously. My main goal was to get 1,000 but you guys almost have me at 3,000!!! I'm so stoked about that by the way. The number of reads and votes have been amazing. I never imagined to get that many! It's just incredible. I can't thank you guys enough for actually reading my story and voting for it, and commenting, and fanning me. (I fan back by the way, for those who haven't fanned me yet.) you guys honestly have no idea how much it all means to me. But seriously the number of reads I get, and the fact that I get them so fast, it just amazes me, I got so many, so fast. Everyday I'm literally blown away by the number. I'll seriously go, "oh my god! I have that many people reading my story?! Oh my god! What?!" Ask anyone, I like freak out. So thank you so much.

There will be no sequel, I just feel that ending the story here is right, and it works, and it doesn't need to be dragged out a whole other 30 chapters you know? I will however continue writing more stories. My plan is to write a story about all the boys, that way there is a story for everyone, and everyone can enjoy a story about one of their favorite boys.

Okay and lastly if you guys could pretty please comment on here, and give me feedback. Tell me what you liked about the story, what you didn't like about it, what was you favorite or least favorite part in it. Give me some ideas or suggestions on what you think I should do for my next story. Tell me some things I can do to improve my writing. Please comment, it literally takes two seconds, and it makes my day. You have no idea how happy I get when someone comments in my story. Like honestly you don't. Also like I said you fan me, and I promise I'll fan you back. If you want me to read your story, just ask, :)

Okay okay, enough of this long note. I'm expecting all of you to read it. :) that's be great if you did, also please comment, and tell me what you think! I hope you like this epilogue.

Thanks for reading I love you all. :)

-------------------

~15 years later~

**Audrey's POV**

"Emily, come here." I smile as my two year old beautiful daughter comes running across the park towards me. I pick her up in my arms and she giggles. I plant kisses all along her cheeks as she smiles. She's the best thing that ever happened to me.

"Let's go home Emily, daddy gets back today." I smile at her. She grins from ear to ear. "Daddy's coming home?" She asks. I nod. "Yes, he is. Today. So lets go home before he comes and we aren't there." I say. She nods then I begin to walk back to the car and drive us home.

Louis has been on a 8 month tour with the boys. They broke up about seven years ago, but they did a reunion tour kind of, if that's what you want to call it. They broke up mostly because they died down, and people just lost interest in them after so long. They also all wanted to start their own lives, so they went their separate ways. They all stayed best friends of course, that's one thing that will never change. But then almost a year ago, the fans were saying how much they missed the boys and they wanted them to get back together and make more music. That of course wasn't going to happen, but they did decide to do another tour, all around the world, singing all their songs, just like old times, the way they did before. I know Louis loved it, in fact they all did. I don't think they realized how much they missed it all, being a band, touring, singing, all of it. I don't think they realized how much they loved it, and missed it, until they started doing it again. Me and Emily saw one of their shows when they were in town. Emily absolutely loved it, she was so proud of him, Louis loved knowing that she was in the crowd, watching. I'm just glad Emily got to see her dad perform once, even if she probably won't remember it in the future.