Chapter Twenty-Four

A/N: okay so this chapter is dedicated to Rachel cause she is amazing and so nice and her story is amzayn and everything. and omg thank you guys soooooooo much for the over 1,000 reads! it really means a lot. that was my ultimate goal, and you helped me get to it, so thank you, i love you. :) Okay. So today for whatever reason One Direction decided we could hear their full album on iTunes, so I did. And OMG its perfect. I really like Rock Me and They Don't About Us. I'm listening to it right now, what's your favorite song? This chapter is probably gonna be rather short, sorry! Enjoy :) oh and my video on the side, >>>> who remember that? :)

-----------------------------------------

**Louis' POV**

I wake up on the floor. How did I get here? I look around, everything is a mess. I don't even remember anything from last night. I just being sad about Audrey and then waking up here.

Audrey.

I miss her so much. I want to be with her, so badly. A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts.

"Lou," Liam peeks his head into the room.  

"Hi." I say quietly. 

He looks around then back at me.  

"What happened in here? And why are you on the floor?"  

I get up off the floor.  

"I don't even know." We both laugh a bit.  

"How are you doing?" He asks seriously.  

"Okay." I lie. He looks at me and gives me a look that lets me know he knows I'm lying.  

"Really?" He asks. I shake my head and sigh.  

"No." I say putting my head in my hands as tears start to form.  

Liam sits down next to me and puts his arm around me. 

"I am really sorry mate, really I am. I'm really sad too, but I didn't have a relationship with her like you did. So I'm not gonna lie and pretend I know how you feel, cause I don't. But I can't tell you that it will better, a little every day. I promise."

I just stay silent.  

"Audrey's mum called." He says.  

This brings my head up, I totally forgot about her parents. And how they must be feeling, I can't even imagine.  

"What did she say?" I ask.  

"She wanted to know how you were doing, and she wanted to see you sometime soon."  

"How is she doing? Did you ask her?" I ask.  

"She sounded fine on the phone, but I asked her and she told they were both doing fine, which I know is a complete lie but I didn't say anything. The funeral is going to be tomorrow."  

"Okay, thanks I'll call them back later." He nods then leaves.

Tomorrow is the funeral. I need to see her parents. I decide to get in my car without telling the boys, and drive over there.

When I get to her house, I knock on her door and wait for it to be opened. I look around at everything, memories flood back in my head from when we were kids. Her mother opens the door, I take a good look at her. Her eyes are red and puffy, she holds tissues in her hand.  

She smiles a bit when she sees me.

"Louis," she whispers before wrapping me into a huge hug.  

"Hey Carey," I say hugging her back.  

"Come in, come in." She says opening the door wider and moving out of the way so I can walk in.  

"Take a seat, make yourself at home, since this has always been like a second house to you." She fakes a laugh and I smile. I've always loved Carey, she's so lovely.

"Sorry the place is such a mess," she says trying to clean up a bit.  

"Carey, it's fine, really. It's not even messy. Sit down, relax." I tell her. She obeys.  

"You're right, sorry. I need to stop worrying about this mess," she gestures to her house. "And start worrying about this mess." she points to herself, then looks down. "Because lately, I'm just such a... mess." She sighs.  

"I'm really sorry. How are you? Really?" I ask her seriously.  

"Awful, I just don't know what to do." She begins to cry. I wrap my arm around her. Tears fall down my cheek.  

"I know how you feel." I say quietly.  

"Louis, I'm so sorry for you. She was your best friend, and she just became your girlfriend. You meant the world to her, she really loved you Louis. I know for a fact that she did." I smile at this.  

"She meant everything to me too, I loved her more than anything." I admit. She smiles.  

"Will you help me arrange things for the funeral?" She asks.  

"Of course," I say.

We spend the next few hours going laughing, remembering, crying, and going through old pictures of Audrey.  

"Louis, would you like to give a speech tomorrow night?" She asked me.  

"I'd love to." I smile.  

"Thank you, also Charlie's trial is this weekend, they want you to be there."  

I tense up at the sound of Charlie's name. I hate that guy so much, more than words can say.  

"Sure, I'll be there."