Chapter Twenty-Eight

A/N: okay, so this is probably gonna be a short chapter but a shocker!! :) I'll post the next chapter maybe tomorrow! I also hope you all had a great Thanksgiving if you even celebrate it! :) okay but the pic >>>>>>>

-------------------------

**Louis' POV**

I walk down the hallway but stop when I hear faint voices.

"I'm still worried about him, but I'm glad he says he's doing better." Says Liam. 

"Yeah me too." Niall joins in. I sigh and walk in the room.  

"Guys, I'm seriously fine. I promise." I say taking a bottle of water from the fridge. 

"You sure?" They ask.  

"Yes, very. I'm fine, I'm actually excited to be going back on tour soon." I say smiling.  

"That's great mate." Says Zayn smiling. "Yeah it is," the other boys agree.  

I sit on the couch and pull out my phone and go on Twitter for the first time in weeks.  

I scroll through my mentions, they are all about Audrey.

@I_Love_Carrots: @Louis_Tomlinson I'm sorry to hear about Audrey. I cried when I found out, you two were so good together. I hope you're okay!! Love you Lou!

That was a nice tweet, although I really wish people would stop it already with the whole carrot thing. Saying that was honestly the biggest mistake I ever made.

@1Derful123: R.I.P. Audrey, you will be missed. So sorry @Louis_Tomlinson I hope you're okay :)

@VainZayn: @Louis_Tomlinson, really sorry to hear about Audrey. Everyone RT to show your respect.

@Lizthebananakid: I really never liked Audrey as @Louis_Tomlinson 's girlfriend, but it's really sad what happened to her. :(

@Real_Alyssa_Tate: I'm really worried about @Louis_Tomlinson he doesn't seem like himself anymore. I really hope he's okay and becomes happy again :)

I hit the compose new tweet and began typing.

@Louis_Tomlinson: sorry I haven't been on in a while. Thanks a lot for your sweet tweets, I really love you guys. Don't worry, I'm fine, I'm getting better. I miss her though, #R.I.P.Audrey

And with that I put down my phone.

"You ready to go to an interview Lou?" Asked Harry.  

"Yeah, I am, let's go." I say.

*

Everyone was laughing at the lame joke that Harry made. I wasn't really paying too much attention to it though, I kinda zoned out. It was only on the radio anyway so no one could tell. 

The interviewer's lips were moving but I couldn't hear what she was saying.  

"What?" I asked.  

The interviewer smiled. "I said, we all know a tragedy hit you a couple weeks ago. How are handling it all?"  

"Oh, well at first it was really hard for me, it hit me, well all of us pretty hard. Um we weren't expecting it all. None of it seemed real at first like it was all a... Dream or something. But unfortunately as time went on, we realized it wasn't and that it was all real. But things are getting better, I'm getting better, moving on." I weakly smiled at the end looking at the interviewer.  

"I'm happy to hear things are getting better, but sad to hear it all happen."  

"Thanks," I smile.

"When can we expect the new tour to begin?" She moves on.  

"Um, I think you can all expect the tour to start sometime next week," says Harry.  

"Yeah I think uh, we are kicking it off at Madison Square Garden," says Liam.  

"Madison Square Garden? Wow that's big. I heard you guys are playing there for two nights and that both shows sold out in like what? Ten minutes? That's crazy!" She exclaims.  

"Yeah it really is crazy." I join in. "We are all just so stoked to be playing there. The fans are absolutely amazing," I smile.  

"I know you guys also have a new single out, called Little Things. That's honestly one of my favourites off the new album. I just love it." The interviewer says.  

"Thanks a lot, it one of my favourites too." Says Harry.  

"Well lets play it right now. Here is One Direction's new single, Little Things." She says as the song begins to okay.

*

Niall, Zayn, and Liam went back to their flats. Me and Harry just sit on the couch watching TV. I yawn then stand up.  

"It's been a long day, I think I'm going to go to bed mate, see you." I say.  

"Okay goodnight Louis," he says to me not taking his eyes off the TV. 

I go to my room and lay in bed and close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not even ten minutes later I feel someone shaking my shoulder.  

"Louis," the voice says softly. 

"Mmmm...." I say not opening my eyes.  

"Get up, it's time to get up Louis." It says. 

"No, five more minutes." I say burying my head in the pillow.  

The voice laughs. "No, come on Louis get up. We have things to do." It says.  

I groan and open my eyes. I freeze and look at them.  

They smile down at me. 

"Audrey," I say breathlessly.