Chapter Nineteen

A/N: Sorry for the wait guys! But thank you so much for the 400 reads!! MY goal is 1,000, help me get there? :) Sorry this is sucky and short. I don't know what to write about anymore, I'm gonna write the next chapter right now, and maybe upload it in the middle of the week, :)

-----------------------------------------

**Louis’ POV**

We decided to go to a small café in town. We get there and go inside, get seated, and order our food. When our food arrives, Niall practically inhales his meal in just five short minutes. I grab Audrey’s hand in mine and look down at her and smile, she smiles back up at me. And I just stare into those brown eyes, I’ve stared into a million times as a kid, her eyes are memorizing her, I love them. I love her.

“Awwww! You two are so cute together, you really could win world’s cutest couple.” Harry says in a girl voice. Everyone starts to laugh at his voice, and Audrey blushes looking at me, I feel my cheeks getting redder.

“No, me and Audrey were the cutest couple ever.” I hear a voice call out from beside me. Everyone turns their heads to the voice. My eyes widen, and I stare at them in shock. He stands, with his little group of friends standing right by his side. They all stare at us, arms folded, tough looks on their faces as if they are getting ready to beat all of us up. 

“What are you doing here Charlie?” asks Alex harshly.

“I was just in the neighborhood, and I saw you bunch through the window, so I thought it’d stop by and say hi.” He says.

I can see right through his lie.

“What do you really want?” I ask him.

“Her,” he points to Audrey. Audrey stares at him.

“What?” we all ask confused, in union.

“I want Audrey,” he says. “I want her back,”

“Well, you can’t she’s happily with Louis,” says Harry.

“Well I’ll get her back,” he says.

“You wish,” I laugh.

“I don’t need to, I know I am. I’m Charlie, I get whatever and whoever I want.”  He says.

“Well, you can’t have me. You had me, but you said I was all bet, and you didn’t want me, you said so yourself.” Says Audrey.

“Yeah, and then I realized how hot you are, and I want you back.” He says. “And I plan on getting you back too.” He says.

“Look, do all of us a favor, and just go home. You’re not going to get her, just leave.” I say.

“You want to fight pretty boy?” he asks coming closer to me.

“No,” I say calmly. “No matter who wins or loses, I’m still gonna have her, it won’t change anything. And I rather not fight anyway.”

“Well, I do want to fight.” He says and before I know what’s going on, I feel a fist connect with my face. Pain fills my face, my hand clenches it and I look up at him.

“Don’t touch him!” Audrey shouts at him, getting in his face.

“What are you gonna do about it?” he growls at her.

Audrey raises her hand to slap him across the face, but just before it can connect, Charlie grabs it and brings it down.

“I don’t think so,” he says not letting go of her hand. Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and I all get up and go over to him. But that’s when his group of friends come over and start to beat all of us up. We try our best to fight back, but they are five times the size of us, it’d be impossible to beat them up. I fall to the floor and the last thing I hear is Audrey scream before I black out.