Chapter Twenty-Five

A/N: Guys, I just seriously can't thank you enough for all the reads you guys are amazing. I just wish you would comment!!! I want to know who's reading the story, so I can fan you, and check out your story, deticate a chapter to you, and just say thank you for reading my story. I've only had like two people comment so far. And I know more than two people are reading this because the story almost has 1,300 reads. So please comment! Even if you just say hi! Please comment for me. :) and if you could also vote for the story or chapter, that'd be cool too. But I really want you to guys to comment. The song on the side is "I Miss You" by Miley Cyrus. Listen to it when I tell you to okay? You should know how this works by now. okay enough of my rant, here's the next chapter...

--------------------------

*play song*

**Louis POV**

Today is Audrey's funeral.  

Today is the day I get to watch my best friend be buried in the ground. 

All because of some stupid ex boyfriend who got jealous.

Why did he have to kill her though? Why? Why couldn't he have killed me instead? All he wanted was Audrey back, so why did he kill her? What did that do for him? Nothing, all it did was make everyone who loved her miserable and sad.

Charlie's hearing is this Saturday. And I have to go, I have to see him. I just hope he's found guilty and is put in jail for the rest of his life, or is sentenced to death, that'd be even better.

I sigh as I fix my bow-tie and take one last look in the mirror. My black suit looks good enough, I guess. I glance over at my dresser. The picture of me and Audrey on the swings still sits there.

I hear footsteps come towards me. I look up and see Harry in his own black suit.

"It's time to go mate," he says. I nod and we both leave my room and find the rest of the boys, dressed and waiting for us by the door.  

"You ready?" Asks Niall. 

"Ready as I'll ever be," I reply.

We head out the door and drive down to the funeral home. As we pull up, the parking lot is almost completely full. Audrey had a lot of friends, she always did. We eventually find a spot, we get out and walk to the door only to find a huge line of people waiting to get it. There has to be hundreds and hundreds of people here. But thankfully Carey comes out, and leads us inside so we don't have to wait.

"I'm so glad you guys could make it," she says softly. She's dressed in a slim, black dress, along with black heals. She looks very lovely, the only thing is her eyes are so red again, it's hard to focus on her. 

"We wouldn't dream of missing it," says Harry. She gives him a weak smile.

We all walk to take our seats, I look around at everything. Pictures of Audrey fill the entire place. But when I look at the front of the room, I stop in my tracks. There's a big picture of Audrey, and beneath it, is an open casket, with Audrey in it. I walk up closer to it. My steps get slower and my breath becomes very shallow. I feel my whole body shaking as I look down at her.

Her hands are placed over her chest, and her eyes closed She wears a dress, one of her favorites. I remember her telling me about a long time ago. She looked beautiful in it then, and she looks beautiful in it now. Her lips are pink but flat, her skin is pale white, I reach down to grab her hand and that's when I feel the shock of coldness run up my fingers. She is ice cold, like she is frozen or something, and I notice her chest remains still.

Tears fill up my eyes until they overflow and glide down my cheeks.

How can someone who was so happy and energetic, someone who was always smiling and laughed at everything, someone who was so loved by everyone she met, be so dull and cold, and lifeless? How can someone who always made me smile, is now making me cry? How can my Audrey, be... dead?