Chapter Twenty-Three

A/N: okay so I know in my status I said I was gonna update when I got 1,000 reads (which I'm really close to) but I couldn't wait I'm really bored. I'm stuck in my house because of Hurricane Sandy. And earlier my power went out, but thankfully it came back on, because I was like super bored. So I want to write the next chapter. It's nice and long too, so enjoy. :) I also had the day off from school and I have off tomorrow too, but trust me its not as fun as it sounds. I would much rather be in school than sit in my house and do nothing. Oh and Little Things came out today and OMG I CAN'T EVEN WHY MUST THEY DO THAT TO US AND HARRY'S VOICE LIKE NO, WHO SAID IT WAS OKAY FOR HIM TO SING? HE WAS KILLING ME, THE FEELS. Anyways, here's the next chapter....

--------------------------------

**Louis' POV**

I stare at Harry with a blank expression on my face, taking his words in.  

"Wha, what?" I ask staring at him.  

He looks at me, eyes watering. He comes sits down next to me while the rest of the boys just stand there.  

Harry puts his arm around me and looks at me. His voice is a whisper, "They found Audrey's body mate," I start to cry without even realizing it. Harry looks at me at me. "I'm so sorry Louis." He says tears sliding down his cheeks. He wraps me in a hug. I bury my face into his shirt and sob.  

I feel the rest of the boys all come over and join our groups hug. I can also hear them crying too.

They were really close friends with Audrey, almost as close and I was with her.

We stay like this for a while.  

I pull away.

"Do they know how she died," I say in between sobs.  

"Yeah, they say she was strangled." Liam says softly, trying to not make things worse.  

"Charlie did it, didn't he?" I say angry building up in me.  

"They don't know yet, buy they took him and his friends in jail, they'll find out if they are guilty or not sometime next week." Says Zayn.  

"They are guilty, I know they are. They killed her." I say still angry but then the thought of Audrey actually being dead hits me and I start to cry more. "But why? Why did he have to kill her? She didn't deserve to die!" I scream.  

They all pat my back and hug me.  

"It should've been me, I should've been the one to die." I say.  

"Louis don't say that! You shouldn't be the one to die." Says Niall.  

"Yeah, well neither should Audrey." I say.  

"We know, we know," says Harry. "Look, why don't we give you some time alone? Think about this and take it in. I think that'd be the best thing for you right now." He says.  

"Yeah." I say whipping my nose on my sleeve.  

"Okay. Let us know when you want to talk." Says Harry getting up and walking out of the door, followed by Niall, Zayn, and Liam. They shut the door and just leave me alone with my thoughts and memories.

I bury my face into my pillow and cry hard for what seemed like hours. Once I calm down a bit, I just remember everything.

-------------------

"Louis come back here!" She shouts down the street as I'm running away from her laughing. 

"Never!" I shout back.  

"Louis! Please! Come on!" She says, her little eight year old legs running after me.  

I slow down and wait for her to catch up to me.