Chapter Nine

A/N: Okay, so last night I went to the Big Time Rush concert, and it was AMAZING!!! AND KENDALL SCHMIDT ACTUALLY TOUCHED MY HAND! HE TOUCHED MY HAND!! That like made my life, and I got it all on video too :)

Okay, on another note, sorry this is so short, and it's just a filler chapter. The next chapter will be of Audrey and Harry's date. : ) and aww the gif on the side :'(

“What?” she asks.

“I uh,” I can’t tell her I like her. It’ll just ruin everything between us, and I don’t want to do that.

“If Harry asked you out, would you say yes?” I say, I needed to say something, so that was the first thing that came into my mind.

“I don’t know, why? Is he going to ask me out?” she asks, a little too happy.

“Uh, well I don’t want to give anything away, but would you say yes if he did?” I lie again.

“Well, maybe…” she smiles then looks at the ground.

“What? Why? I thought you said he wasn’t you’re type,” I ask getting a little jealous that Harry might have a chance with her. I know Harry likes her though, why else would he kiss her the way he did, want her to sleep in the same bed as him, and want another kiss from her to say goodnight? It was so obvious that he liked her, and how could anyone not though? She was gorgeous. But it still got to me, a lot.  

“Well, I don’t know Louis. I just told you that so you wouldn’t think I like him,” she says. My heart kinda breaks a bit, so she does like him.

“Why didn’t you want me to know?” I ask.

“Cause I thought you’d tell him, and I don’t want him to know.” She says looking at the ground.

“Well, I would never tell him or anyone anything if you didn’t want me to. I’m your best friend Audrey, you can trust me with anything. You know that right?” I ask a little hurt, that she didn’t trust me enough to keep her secret. We are best friends, but then again it’s not the same Audrey. “Now I do. Thanks, Louis.” She says.

“So, you’re gonna say yes if he asks you out?” I ask, even though I already know her answer, I’m just too afraid to admit it to myself.”

“I don’t know. I mean I like him, and we’re friends. But I don’t know if it would work out, Niall told me he was a player, and I don’t want to get hurt. What do you think I should do?” she asks finally looking up at me.

I want to tell her not to go for it, I want to tell her to go out with me, and not Harry, but I can’t do that.

“I think you should do what feels right,” I say to her, simple, but effective.

She nods. “Thanks, now I know what to do. Goodnight.” She gets up, and so do I. I want to know what she’s going to do.

“Yeah, sure. Goodnight.” I say, then she hugs me. I wrap my arms around her tightly, not wanting to let go again.

I watch her disappear into the darkness that fills the hallway. I’m left all alone, standing in an empty room.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I wake up on the couch. I hear talking in the kitchen, I get up and go see what it is.

“Okay, great I’ll see you then,” says I voice I make out to be Harry’s.

“Okay, see you,” another voice says, that I make out to be Audrey’s. Then she walks out of the kitchen, she looks at me before walking back to her room. I walk in the kitchen to find a grinning like an idiot. Harry leaning against the counter. Why is he so happy?

“What’s got you so happy?” I ask.

“Oh nothing,” he says. “I just have a date tonight with Audrey ‘is all.” He grins from ear to ear.

“You asked her out?” I ask disappointed. He nods a few times.

“And I’m guessing she said yes…” I continue, he nods again.

“Well, that’s just… great,” I say sarcastically. Harry hears it, then turns to me.

“Is there a problem?” he asks.

“No, no, I just don’t want her to be played by you, like you do with every other girl.” I say a little too harshly. Harry looks at me.

“Oh please, you’re just jealous I’m going out with her, and you’re not.” He says, rolling his eyes, leaving the kitchen.

“Oh yeah? Fine, whatever. I don’t even care, have fun on your date!” I yell after him.

I can’t believe they are going on a date together! It’s all that stupid dare’s fault. If Zayn told her to kiss him, maybe they wouldn’t realize they like each other, and they wouldn’t be going out on a date tonight.