Chapter Fifteen

A/N: So this chapter has LOADS of drama, well I think it does.... thanks for the 200 reads, that's cool :) and if you want to play the song attached on the side, you can. :) It's Last Kiss by Taylor Swift. It's not super important that you HAVE to play the song, but I love the song, and her of course, and I kinda feel like it's a little relevant to this chapter, so here it is!

---------------------------------

**Audrey’s POV**

I wake up early in the morning, snow fresh on my window sill. It’s December, it’s been a month since I came back from the hospital. And there’s only seventeen days till Christmas, and I’m kinda excited. I don’t’ remember my past Christmas’ so I want to make this one very memorable. I walk down the stairs to go into the kitchen I freeze in my tracks when I hear hushed whispering.

“You still didn’t tell her yet?” a voice that I made out to be Harry’s. He sounded upset with someone.

“No, I didn’t tell her yet! I don’t want to. Harry, I’m still trying to work on our friendship, that has now turned into a relationship, and I don’t want to ruin either one of them. She’s still struggling to gain her memory back, I don’t want to tell her just yet!” says another voice that I make out to be Louis’.

“Lou, if you don’t tell her sooner or later, you’ll ruin both.” Says Harry.

“I chose later. I will tell her, just not right now, or anytime in the near future,” he replies.

“And what if she finds out from someone.” Harry says.

“She won’t. Because none of you are going to say a thing to her, and we’re the only friends she’s got right now, so no one else should be a problem. Just please don’t say anything to her Harry, please. I want to be the one to tell her, and in my own time.” Pleads Louis.

“Fine, I won’t say anything, but please tell her soon Lou, I don’t want to see her be mad at you cause you kept something this big from her. Then have the whole thing ruin everything between you two.” Harry says.

“Okay, I will, but in my own time. Now I’m going to go try and find some old photo albums from when we were kids and let her look at them and see if she remembers anything.” Says Louis, making an exit for the door.

I run quickly but up to my room and shut the door.

They were talking about me obviously. What thing was Louis not telling me? And how bad could it be that it’d ruin our friendship and relationship with each other? I guess I won’t find out any time soon according Louis. Should I still ask him about anyway? Just admit that I overheard his conversation and I want to know what it is. But I don’t want him to get mad at me. Just let him tell you in his own time, Audrey. But what could it possibly be? My thoughts are interrupted when there’s a knock at the door.

“Audrey, it’s me.” Louis’ voice says. I open the door for him and we both sit on the bed. He has two books sitting on his lap, I look down at them, then back at him, to find he’s already staring at me.

“And those are…” I say.

“Photo albums, of us. When we were kids.” He smiles and I smile too.

He opens the first one, page by page, picture after picture, we got through both of them. Louis explains every picture, but I don’t remember a single one.

“Remember any of them?” Louis asks hopefully.

I shake my head. “No.” Louis looks at me sadly, then he hugs me.

“I’m sorry.” He whispers.

“Wait, why are you sorry?” I ask confused.

“I’m sorry, that you can’t remember anything. It really kills me.” He whispers again.