Chapter Twelve

A/N: So this is REALLY short, I dont know what else to write lol

------------

**Louis’ POV**

What was she going to say? I’m so confused right now. She said lately she’s been, and then she never finished. I guess I’ll be forever wondering what she was going to say to me. I should’ve told her I loved her the night we played Truth or Dare, but I didn’t. I will forever regret that too. I really do need to tell her though, and soon. Who knows how she is with Harry by now, I need to say something before it’s too late.

I walk to her room, knock on the door a little before entering. She looks at me from the bed.

“Listen, Audrey, I need to tell you something…” I say really nervous. I just have to, I have to tell her.

She looks at me, waiting for me to continue.

“Look, I uh, I need to tell you this… it’s been killing me. I uh…” Well, here goes nothing…

“I really like you, Audrey, a lot.” I finally say, but regret it already. She looks at me, then smiles. Then she gets up and wraps her arms around me tightly, crushing me in a huge hug. I wrap my arms around her too, enjoying this moment. She pulls away then looks at me. We rest our foreheads against each other, I stare at her in her beautiful brown eyes while she stares at mine.

“I really like you too, Louis, a lot.” She repeats me, then smiles.

“Good,” I breathe, then I lean in and kiss her. Sparks fly everywhere, even I’ll admit that. After all this time, wondering, I don’t have to wonder anymore. The feeling was great. I was kissing my best friend, the girl I really like, I was kissing Audrey.

She pulls away, then we both smile. She giggles a little before unwrapping her arms from me.

“So, with that being said, would you be my girlfriend?” I grin. She nods.

“Yes, I’d love to.”

“Great,” I say smiling.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

“So you finally told her, huh?” asks Harry after I told him everything. I grin then nod.

“Yup.” I say popping the ‘P’ smiling.

“Well, it’s about bloody time! Finally! You know, I was beginning to think you were never going to do it.” He says. “You know the only reason I acted the way I did with her, was to get you jealous, and eventually tell her your feelings, hoping you she would chose you over me, when in  reality, she always chose you. And it worked!” he says smiling. I roll my eyes, but I smile too. I’m just so happy. My best friend was now my girlfriend.