Chapter Eight

A/N: Okay, sorry for the wait, and this is a long chapter, 11 pages on Word!!! So here you go...

The gif of Harry, is cute okay? His smile :)

---------------------------------

**Louis’ POV**

We both sit in silence trying to think about what to do. Then I think of something, “Why don’t I introduce you to the boys?” She looks at me confused.

“Who?” she asks. Oh right, she doesn’t know about them.

“The boys, I mean my friends. I’ve known them for a while now, they are my best friends… aside from you,” I smile and nudge her, she smiles back.

“Well, I'd love to meet them,” she says.

“Well, you’ve met them before, but you know…” I say. She nods.

We drive down to Harry and I’s flat, which all the boys just so happen to be hanging out in.

“I’M HOME!” I yell slamming the door behind me after Audrey comes in too. The boys cheer and come over to me, they stop when they see Audrey. They scream again happily and wrap her in a huge hug.

“Audrey!” they say happily.

They don’t know. I haven’t gotten the chance to tell them yet, I’ve been so busy helping Audrey, that I forget to tell them.

Audrey stands there, with her hands at her sides awkwardly. They pull away when they realize she isn’t hugging them back.

“Audrey, something wrong love?” asks Liam. They all look at her concerned.

“Uh, boys, can I speak to you for a second… privately?” The nod and I lead them out into the kitchen, leaving Audrey standing in the living room alone.

“What’s wrong with Audrey?” asks Harry.

“Listen lads, there’s something I’ve got to tell you…” I say, not sure how to exactly tell them.

“What is it?” asks Niall.

“Look, Audrey, she was in a… accident.” I get out.

“What kind of accident?” asks Zayn.

“A car accident, she was with her boyfriend, who was drunk, and he crashed the car,” I inform. They take all of it in for a moment.

“Is she okay?” asks Harry.

“Not exactly… I mean she’s fine. It’s just that the accident was bad, and she hit her head, and she lost her memory.” I say. Their mouths fall open.

“She, lost her memory?” asks Niall. I nod.

“So she like doesn’t remember anything?” asks Zayn. I shake my head at him.

“She only remembers waking up in the hospital up until now.” I say.

“Wow,” Harry says, speechless basically. “That’s awful. We have to help her gain her memory back, right?”

“Well, yeah, that’d be nice. That’s what I’ve been doing this whole time, spending time with her, helping her remember things. And it’s been working, but it’s a slow process. You have to be patient with her, she’s very sensitive about it. What she use to like and not like before, it different now. She doesn’t know about the band, or anything related to it or One Direction, and I plan to keep it that way, for now. So avoid the subject. I just want her to regain her memory and become my best friend again before hitting her with the big news.” I tell them.