Yayyyy

Perrie
I'm going to see mommy today! I'm going to see mommy today! I'm going to see mommy today! Yayyy! I've really missed her whilst I've been on holiday, I missed her cuddles and forehead kisses. We've just got to the airport and we were waiting our flight. I had a pull up on since my mum knows I have night time accidents and she doesn't want me falling asleep on the plane and embarrassing myself. "Deb, can we go and get food I'm starving." Ellie laughed. "Sure." She smiled and walked forwards towards McDonald's. I skipped along behind. "You're very chirpy." Ellie laughed. "I'm seeing Jade today!" I stuck my tongue out at her from behind my mam and she returned it. "Hey Pez, are you and Jade a couple?" My mam asked. "Nope, she's my best friend though!" I smiled wide. Ellie and Mam gave me odd looks but we just ordered our food and went to sit down since we still had an hour till our flight was boarding.

After about 10 minutes I got a message from Mommy.

Heyyyy baby girl ❤️❤️
MOMMYYYYY IM SEEING YOU TODAY!!! ❤️🤗😁
Indeed you are princess! You excited? X
So so so excited Mommy!!!
Aww well you'll be even more excited when I tell you I have a surprise for you! X
Ohhhhh I love surprises!! Xxxx
I hope you do! When's your flight again? X
45 minutes we board x
Okayyyy x
MOMMY I MISS YOU!!
You'll see me in a few hours I'll come and pick you up from the airport x
Yayyyy MOMMY I SO EXCITED!!
Hehe, I need to go now baby girl, my mum is coming over. I'll be at the airport by 3 xx
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bye MOMMY!!! ❤️🤗
Hehe bye princess ❤️👸🏼
Byeeee I love you!! ❤️❤️
I love you too little one! ❤️
Xxxxxx

She didn't answer me back after that, I sighed and put my phone down. "Go and do some stuff with Ellie, I'm going to see if I can catch some shut eye, I don't sleep on planes." My mum said and kissed my cheek. I nodded. "Let's go to the food shop." Ellie groaned, she grabbed my hand and we stood up. Just then I noticed a considerable sag between my legs. Shit, I haven't. "I need to go to the bathroom." I said suddenly and abruptly. I ran to the nearest toilets. "Perrie, Pez. What's up? What's happened?" Ellie asked me panicked. I shook my head, walked to a cubicle and slammed it shut. I pulled my pants down and noticed how full my pull up was. "Shit!" I said! I didn't even notice. "Pez, let me in." Ellie whispered and rapped on the door with her knuckles. I might as well. I unlocked the door and she came in, she noticed my wet pull up and struggled to hold back a snigger. "It's not fucking funny I didn't even realise." I cried out. "Okay sorry, it's not funny." She said still trying to hold back a laugh. "Stop laughing!" I screamed. "Sorry I just can't take you seriously when you're stood there in a wet pull up and your pants at your ankles. It's too cute." She giggled. I groaned and sat down on the closed toilet lid. "Can you go and find Mam and ask her for a fresh one?" I asked her. She nodded but she opened her arms first. I stood up and let her calm me. "Accidents happen." She kissed my forehead and went to find my Mam.

She came back 5 minutes later with a fresh pull-up for me. I quickly changed and put my dirty one in the sanitary bin. "You all good now?" Ellie asked me. I nodded and washed my hands. "Accidents do happen you know, it's okay." She said after she saw my sad state. "I didn't even realise though." I whined. "Perrie." We stopped and she took my hand. "Stop worrying so much, it's okay." She kissed my head again and I nodded again. We walked to my  Mam, I wasn't in the mood to walk around now.

Jade
Perrie plane has just landed she should be in my arms very, very soon. People started walking out it the suitcases rolling behind them, some stopped to look for family whereas some just carried on walking towards the car parks. Soon, I saw Ellie emerging from the crowd, followed by Debbie followed by Perrie, she had tears streaming down her face and Debbie was holding her hand. When she saw me though she let go of her case and ran into my arms. She jumped up and wrapped her arms tightly round my shoulders and her legs around my waist. "Ohhhh baby what's the matter?" I asked her and rubbed her back. "The security man noticed I had a wet pull up on he laughed at me." She cried into my shoulder. "Oh princess." I sighed and rubbed her back. Debbie and Ellie joined us. "We didn't know you were going to be here." Deb laughed and hugged me once I put Perrie down. "Haha wanted to supersize Pez." I smiled. "You taking her home then?" Ellie smiled. "If that's okay with you two." I smiled again. "Fine with us, we'll see you soon Perrie okay, smile baby." Her Mam said to her and kissed her head. "Bye Pez." Ellie said and hugged her cousin. "Cars this way." I smiled and pulled her she waved bye to her Mam and Ellie, I wheeled her suitcase as she walked next to me. "Ohhh Mommy I missed you." She sighed and hugged me from the side. "I missed you too pumpkin." I smiled and kissed her cheek. She b,usher and smiled cheekily. Finally I'm back with my baby girl.

+++
It's short lol. Next chapter will be Perries surprise x