Play time

Jade
I can't tell you how grateful I felt to pull up into the driveway! "Jadey!" Perrie cried happily! There was a snowman in our yard.
"What baby?" I laughed gently.
"It's Christmas!" She screamed and looked over at the snowman! "Baby it's just the 1st December it's not Christmas yet!" I giggled.
-
We hadn't been home in such a long time and I was so excited to just put the key into the door and walk into our home. "Baby come on I'm getting cold." I laughed waiting for Pez to come and help me get the bags out of the car. "But looook," Perrie whined pointing to the snowman, I could tell she wasn't going to be a big girl for very long, even though she keeps reminding me she was I could see her slipping, but I will let her get on with it and tell me if or when she wants to slip. To be honest I sort of wanted her to slip so she could have a nap, so when she's waiting for Leigh and Brooklyn to come home tonight she won't be over tired and cranky regardless of if she is big or little I don't want her sulking.

"Perrie come on please, I'm cold, if you want to stare at the snowman you can but I will be inside!" I smiled picking up my bags and watching her, she looks at me and back at the snowman and then back at me and trudges over in the snow. "Hey don't be grumpy baba," I sighed as she took her bag. "I'm a big girl!" she pouts making me struggle with trying to hide my smile because how she was acting, her pouty sad expression was really telling me otherwise, but I felt I should just allow her to be as she was and not poke the bear. If she is so sure that she is big then I won't question it. When she eventually got all her bags and of course lily the lion we went inside. As I turned the heating on seeing as it was freezing I began to wonder who an earth had made the snowman in the driveway, to be honest when I first saw it I though Leigh might have been home and her car might have been in the garage, but sadly she wasn't just yet. Thinking of Leigh I needed to make sure I ordered some food in tonight, It won't be pizza though cause I had that today and so has Pez. I might just get some chicken and chips everyone likes that.

"I'm going to get changed and go out in the snow" Perrie smiled. "Okay make sure you're warm!" I smiled and she nodded her head walking up the stairs. "Will you come out too?" she questioned me looking down. "I will do Pez, but I just want to ring Leigh." I smiled and she nodded and carried on walking up the stairs.

30 Minutes later:
After chatting with Leigh and getting myself ready to go out in the snow, I eventually joined Pez out in the garden. "What are you going to build?" I smiled putting my gloves on. "Can you help me?" she questioned. "Of course babe but what do you want help with?" I smiled seeing as she hadn't answered my question. "A snowman mu-" she cuts herself off knowing she was about to call me mama or mummy and I smiled at how sweet it was. "It's okay you can call me that!" I smiled and she smirked. "I just wanted to be big so you didn't have to look after me!" she whispered almost embarassed and I moved closer to her and wrapped my arm around her. "Baby I will always look after you regardless of if you're big or little, don't ever force yourself to be big or little though baby," I cooed and she smiled at me. I was getting a little worried about Pez with this whole getting a job and now worrying that she's bothering me with her being little, if I'm being honest I didn't really know where it was all coming from but I wished she just let it all go, I don't really want my princess going out and working, I like looking after her as does Leigh.

"Sweetheart I love you lots and lots and lots!" I smiled and she let out a sweet giggle as I kissed her cheek, "Now I want to build a snowman taller than us!" I smiled patting her bottom and realising she didn't have her nappy on, I was unsure how to approach this she was defiantly slipping and was going to become extremely into her headspace soon but I didn't want to push anything right now. I decided not to say anything and just watch for the things that she needs a wee or for her to tell me seeing as she's not slipped into her very little headspace yet, she was more so in the headspace of a young child which I will admit was very cute as well.
-
Finally we had built our snowman and I think my feet were numb, I know my nose defiantly was. Perrie was in her element though, she was picking up bits of snow and throwing it up and down. I had my phone in my pocket so I took a quick picture and a couple of videos in slow motion. But then I realised it was already 4:30!  Leigh-Anne was going to be home in about 4 hours! But now I was in a real baffle with weather to let Perrie have a nap. If she usually slept at this time she wouldn't sleep at night but that's when she goes to bed at a normal time like 8:30. She'd be going to bed a lot later tonight and having food a lot later tonight! I mean she slept for half an hour in the car, oh I really don't know.

"Perrie, are you tired?" I asked from across the yard. She shrugged a bit as she bent down. I couldn't see what she was doing exactly though I knew when she turned around!
She stood there with a snowball in her hands and a smirked.
"Don't you dare." I laughed and tried to back away. She just inches closer to me, throwing it up in her hand and catching it in the other.
"Perrie!" I cried, laughing. "Sorry not sorry Jadey." She laughed and threw it at me! I don't know what skill she has but it hit me square in the face!

+++
Between the - is written by littlemixlove22 ❤️