Long day

Jade
I picked up my phone and noticed it was my brother. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but answered it anyway. "Hey Karl, what's up?" I asked nervously. Leigh sat up and took Perrie from my arms. "Shirleen... she's in hospital." He panted. "Oh god, what's happened?" I asked and began pulling some pants on. "I'm not sure, we were sleeping and she grasped onto me and she stopped breathing. Can you come and watch the kids?" He asked quickly. "Yeah, I'll be there in 20." I said and hung up. "What's happened?" My girlfriend asked panicked. "Shirleen is in hospital, I don't know what happened but he wants me to watch the kids. Will you be okay with Perrie?" I asked and kissed her head. "Yeah, I think so." She smiled and kissed my lips.

Leigh
Perrie has just woken up from a nightmare again, she was crying into me. "I want mommy." She whispered. "She'l beback later,I promise."I replied and hugged her super tight. She nodded but carried on crying into my chest. It was 8am so I'm going to get her up soon, I just want her to calm down a little bit first. I rubbed circles on her back and let my lips linger on her forehead,she had her ear over my heart. "Don't go back to sleep princess, its time to get up." I laughed slightly and squeezed her. She sat up and sighed. "How does pancakes sound?" I asked her and ran my hand through her hair. She nodded and smiled widely. "Come on then, do you want me to change you?" I asked. She thought for a second, nodded then led down on the bed. "Not here, baby. Your room." I giggled. She laughed slightly then shuffled to her room. 

After she was changed, she heped me make panckaes. She hasn't really spoken a word. "When will Jade be home?" She asked sadly as she scrolled through her phone. "I'm not sure but why don't we go and do something. You need cheering up." I smiled and stroked her cheek. "What shall we do?" She asked whilst itching her hand. "First of all, we need to bandage that hand if yours." I said and reached for the first aid kit and got an ice pack out of the freezer. "Here." I handed it her and she out it on her hand, I then quickly wrapped a bandage around the ice. "Thank you." She smiled sadly. "No problem! So...erm, how about a walk? Or we can go to the park, or we can staay in and have a movie marathon, it's upto you." I said. "Can we go for a walk?" She smiled sweetly. "Of course we can, lets go and get ready." I said, she walked up the stairs and I followed slowly. "Wait, no you won't be abe to walk that far." Pez stopped at the top of the stairs. "It's fine." I smiled. "No, we'll watch movies, I'm not being the reason you have to walk around all day." She said and grabbed my arm, helping me walk up the stairs. "Thank you baby." I smiled and waddled to the bedroom. I sat on the bed and led down. Perrie led down next to me.

"Have you thought about names for the baby yet?" She asked me. "Of course." I laughed slighty. "Do I get to know?" She asked cheekily. "Me and Jade said Rueben Ashley for a boy and then Brooklyn Rivers in it's a girl." I smiled widely. "They are really cute names." She giggled and cuddled into my shoulder a little bit. "Thank you, Jadey thought of Brooklyn, I've always love Rueben." I smiled softly and rubbed her arm. "I could fall asleep here." She sighed gently. "Yeah me too, maybe later." I laughed knowing its too early for her nap yet. "Why don't we bake cookies?" I chimed loudly. "Omg! Yes please." She sat up and clapped. "Help me up then baby." I smiled and held my arms up, she pulled me up and hugged me. "Let's go." I smiled and we walked out slowly.

Perrie
As me and Leigh-Leigh were making cookies, I was tring so hard to not slip too much. I was definitly feeling sort of little but  I didn't want to slip to my usualy state, I don't think Leigh will be able to handle my upset, slightly tired, missing mommy little acts and tantrums. "Sweetheart, do you want to add the chocolate chips?" Leigh asked me. I was sat on the island, swinging my legs and humming to myself. I nodded and jumped down. "Careful princess." She giggled as I fell over onto my bottom. It hurt. i wanted to cry but  I knew it was silly. However, I did feel my eyes pool up with tears. "No, no tears." Leigh whispered and held her arms out, she couldn't bend down becasue of her baby bump. I reached for her arm and she pulled me up. "Good girl." she whispered and pulled me in for a hug. I settled quickly in her arms. "Is your bottom okay?" She asked and rubbed it slightly. "yeah, my pull up protected me slightly." I replied and sniffed. "Good, now I need you to put lots of choclate chips in!" She whispered to me excitedly. She handed me the bowl and packet of chocolate chips. "Only half munchkin, I'm going to see if mommy is okay." She said and walked away. "Only half." I giggled and poued the whole packet in.

"Perrie." I heard Leigh whine jokingly as she walked back in and saw the empty packet of chocolate chips on the side. I giggled and pulled my cutest face. "What's she' done?" I heard Mommy say through the phone. "Mommy!!" I shouted and ran next to Leigh to look at the phone. "Hello sweetheart." Mommy smiled and waved at me. "When you coming home?" I asked. "Soon baby, Karl's on his way back from the hospital." She smiled. "Yayyyy!" I cheered. "I'm sure I only said half a packet." Leigh laughed. "I didn't want only half, I wanted ALLL OF THEM!" I cheered and jumped up. I was so happy mommy is coming home. "Calm down you muppet, you'll hurt yourself again." Leigh laughed and held my hand. "But mommy coming home, I can't be calm!" I jumped up and down and then ran into the living room. "No running in the house Perrie." Leigh shouted after me. "But mommy com-"
"I know I'm coming home baby girl but you need to be a good girl and listen to Leigh, don't talk back please." Mommy said through the phone. "Sorry." I muttered and went to hug Leigh-Leigh. Mommy will be home soon though!

+++
Yay I finally updated! I hope you guys liked. Xx