Bye mommy.

The Next Day

2:00pm 

Jade 
I was currently trying to pack my case for my last minute rescheduled trip. I think it's a little ridiculous that its a week long trip! Since I'm a designer I have to travel to Germany to measure a huge building which is being renovated into a hotel, that's on the first day and then I get a break day then on the third day I have to be in a meeting with my boss and the property owner. Then I have to have the designs ready by the fourth day, then the waiting process for the property manager to go over it and me to make altercations! I think it's ridiculous that I have to stay in Germany for the whole thing! 
It was kind of hard to do this quietly but I had to because Pez was finally sleeping after a very sleepless night and I didn't want to wake her up, she was sleeping on Leigh and mines bed since I cuddled her to sleep but I had to slip out of her grasp in order to actually get some packing done, I hate it when Perrie is ill, it's just not nice having our usually bubbly little girl so quiet! I really hope that she gets better in the next couple of days. I was also currently home alone with both of my baby girls, Brooklyn was playing in her bouncer chair, I say playing, she's too young for that but she's looking up at the mobile and flicking her legs which was cute. Leigh had gone shopping since we needed a food shop and although we usually go together that can't happen today because obviously Perrie is ill and cannot be left home alone. 

I think Leigh left around 1pm after lunch when we were both trying to put Pez down for her nap but obviously we weren't too successful then, Pez was crying and being super clingy but now she seems to have worn herself out and is peacefully sleeping on the bed although I really don't know how long it's going to last since she's been really fidgeting in her sleep. 

30 minutes later 
I was very happy seeing my packed case, I was happy knowing I could finally relax until tomorrow morning and not worry about packing anymore. I could also help Leigh-Anne this afternoon more now for when she gets back home to try and make up for the time I'm going to be away. I suddenly remembered Leigh told me to keep an eye on the roast beef in the oven and I realised I hadn't done that, I instantly ran from the room and down the stairs making sure to be quick, I was very relieved to see nothing was burnt or on fire but I did have to take the roast beef out seeing as Leigh might actually kill me if I let it burn. She's already moved Sunday dinner forward for me seeing as I won't be here on Sunday which I am very grateful for because her dinners are amazing, I'd rather eat Leigh's food than go out for dinner, she really is amazing at cooking. 

Just as I was putting the beef on the side I heard a shuffling on the floor and I smiled seeing Perrie, she looked so poorly, her face was pale and her eyes were black. I switched my baby monitor on just to check on Brooklyn who was now in her crib, she was still sleeping so I was happy just keep checking on her on the screen until she wakes up. "Hello sweetheart," I cooed stroking my extremely tired baby girls warm cheek, she nuzzled closer to my touch and I smiled kissing her head. "I wuddle," She said sadly wrapping her arms around my waist making my heart melt. Of course we can princess, mommy just needs to go get Brooklyn in case she wakes up and we can go have a big cuddle on the sofa!" I smiled and Perrie nodded her head. "Baby girl, let's get you in your play pen and mommy will be super quick," I smiled helping her as she shuffled on her bottom to the play pen, she didn't seem too bothered that I would be leaving  her for a few minutes but I think she was so tired she didn't really know what to do with herself, my heart melted when I watched her curl up on the bean bag and she snuggled up to her blankie and teddy and slowly sucked her pacifier. "I won't be long at all princess," I smiled quickly running up the stairs to pick up a sleeping Brooklyn, thankfully she remained asleep and I carried her carefully down the stairs and placed her into her bassinet in the lounge. 

"Come here, baby!" I smiled opening her gate, Perrie's sad little eyes lit up and I helped her climb up on the sofa being careful of her sore knees. "Mommy's cuddles will make you all better," I smiled kissing her head, she snuggled up closer to me and rested her hot little cheek on my chest, I switched the TV on and I put in The Night Garden on hoping to just keep Perrie settled, I think she needed a longer sleep, she was asleep for maybe half an hour which wasn't very long especially since she didn't sleep well during the night. Then again it's better than nothing. "Is your tummy still sore baby?" I questioned hearing it grumble and she nodded her head, I then knew a nappy change would probably be due very soon.