SURPRISE!

Perrie

I'm so happy to back with my mommy, I've missed her so much. When we reached the car, I realised how wet I actually was and that I needed another tinkle but if I wet my pull up again, it will leak. But since I haven't been with mommy for a while, I'm shy. "Lets get you in baby girl." Mommy smiled and picked me up, I wrapped my arms around her neck and legs around her waist. "Wow, you have a very, very wet pull up." Mommy laughed as she squeezed the outside of my pull up gently. "Mommyyyyy." I whined and hid my face in her neck. "It's okay princess, that's why you wear them to wet them." She sniggered and set me down in the seat of the car. "Noooo mommyyyyy." I whined again and hid my face behind my blanket this time. "Oh angel, you're adorable." Mommy whispered and kissed my forehead with her soft lips. She did up my seatbelt then walked around to the drivers she and climbed in the car herself. "I really tired mommy." I whispered and rubbed my eyes. "So tired you don't want to talk to me?" She asked in her shocked voice. "Yeah mommy. Tooooooo tired." I giggled. "Ugh I'm offended." She out her hand over her heart and opened her mouth sooo wide I could see her tongue. I just giggled and pulled my legs up to my chest. "It's okay princess, you sleep if you're tired." Mommy said in her extra caring voice and rubbed my knee with her hand gently. She began to exit the car park. In no time at all, I was dreaming about what my surprise could be.

Jade

I pulled up to Perrie's driveway and looked over at her in the passenger seat. We had been in the car for about an hour and a half, I'm not surprised she's sleeping; I would be to. But now it's time for her surprise, I leant over to her and whispered in her ear, "Wakey, wakey my adorable, sweet baby girl." I tickled up her arm and her foot slightly. "mommy I sleep." She whispered and pulled her blanket over her face. "Ohh I'll just go and see your surprise myself then..." I trailed off and went to get out the car. "Nooo mommyyyyyy." She cried out and sat up, she began fumbling with her seat belt and getting panicked. I walked slowly round to her side of the car and opened her door, she was struggling and tears were threatening to spill from her eyes. "Perrie, no tears." I said sternly. She stopped what she was doing and looked at me with sorrowful eyes. "Calm down, I won't really go in without you, I was just teasing." I said and helped her get out, I undid her seat belt and she got out the car. She put her head down and nodded, that's when I noticed the obvious wet patch on her joggers. "Your pull up leaked huh?" I asked her and hugged her. "I sorry mommy." She cried out sadly. "Oh baby girl, its okay." I rubbed her back. "Let's get your bag and go on inside." I took her hand and we walked to the boot, I picked up her suitcase and she got her rucksack. We walked slowly into her apartment. I unlocked the door and opened it slowly. She gasped in shock.

I had made a large pillow fort, I had filled it with Jaffa cakes, crisps, juice and I'm going to add ice cream. I had my laptop in there so we could watch Disney movies. "Oh my, it beautiful mommy." She whispered. I also had arrows pointing towards the bathroom, fingers crossed my room made had made the bath. I'm hoping it won't be too cold since I asked her to keep the heating on high in the bathroom and she out boiling hot water in when she made it so it will have cooled down to the right temperature. "I follow the arrow mommy?" Perrie asked me. I nodded and smiled, she began walking with her feet on the footstep arrows. (The little things they do are adorable). She reached the bathroom and opened it slowly; revealing a massive bubble bath with Jaffa cakes around the edge and couple of colour changing (battery powered) candles on one end. "Mommyyyyy! This all for me?" She asked shocked. I nodded and she jumped into my arms. "I want you to come in to." She whispered. "Yeah?" I asked and ticked her sides. "Yeah mommy." She squealed out through her laughs. "Okay, I will do then but firs we need to get this leaking pull up off you don't we?" She nodded shyly. "Hehe, you're so cute." I attacked her adorable little face in kisses.

We were all down with her bath and we were snuggled up in the den. Her diapered bottom was at one side of my legs and her legs were draped over the top of them, her head was resting on my shoulder and my hand ran up and down her back. "I have another surprise for you at my house." I whispered to her. She looked up from watching frozen. "Weally, even after this mommy?" She asked me shocked. "Even after all this princess." I smiled and bopped her nose. "When I see it mommy?" She asked excitedly. "Tomorrow, if you're a good girl." I smiled and kissed her head. "I be extwa extwa good mommy." She smiled proudly. I laughed and she rested her head back on my chest.

Perrie

The next morning I woke up feeling big, I didn't want to be little, even if I was with Jade. I just wasn't feeling it today. Jade was asleep next to me so I just got out of bed, I had a heavy diaper but I didn't care. I just walked to the kitchen put some bread in the toaster and made myself breakfast.

Jade came down a minute ago and kissed me on the cheek. "So I see you're not little but would you still like to go and see your surprise at my house?" She asked me. "Please." I smiled. "Go and get dressed then and meet me back in here." she smiled. "Can you erm, can you change me?" I asked nervously. "Don't be nervous come on." She took my hand and we walked to my nursery. I changed my clothes and went back to her.

We got to Jade's house and we walked up to the door, I only have a one floored apartment whereas she has a two storey house. "Do you have a roommate?" I asked her after seeing 4 different coats on the rack, 6 pairs of shoes at the door and a picture of Jade and another brown-skinned girl, she looked beautiful. "Yeah. Her name is Leigh-Anne, she knows about you being little and stuff so don't worry." She smiled and took my hand. "For a matter of fact, she's my girlfriend." Jade smiled. "Wait... you're gay." I asked shocked. "Yeah, is that okay?" She asked shyly. "Of course it is, I've just never had a lesbian as a best friend/mommy before." I said and hugged her. "Thanks babe, now do you want to see your surprise?" She asked me. I nodded. We walked to a room with a door which was very prettily decorated. I opened it and it revealed the most adorable room ever. "Me and Leigh decorated this week for if you ever want to stay over and me ad Leigh obviously share a bed so you couldn't exactly share with us but yeah you have your own room." She said nervously. I turned to her and jumped into her arms. "I love it! Thank you, thank you thank you!" I cried into her shoulder. "AWW you're welcome baby girl." She whispered and kissed my head. 

+++

+++

I hope you liked it. I'm sorry but I'm not planning on getting Perrie and Jade together in this book, its mainly about me and my baby girl and we aren't in a romantic relationship so it fits better.