Christmas morning ❤️

Leigh
Last night, Jade and I made Perrie sleep in our bed with us. Obviously one of us had to keep her entertained whilst the other laid the presents from 'Santa' out. It was 7am now and I'd been awake with Brooklyn for about half an hour. We were downstairs and I was preparing breakfast. The rules were that breakfast was first and once everyone had finished we all go and open presents together. It kind of broke my heart seeing Perrie so upset yesterday. She'd kept it all inside for so long and her only relief was what she did. I couldn't even begin to imagine her pain. But hopefully she'l be happier today! 

Jade
"Mommyyyyy! Mommy! Wake up! Mommy! MOM-EEE!" I heard a little voice squeal and shake me. I've been awake for a while now but I've kept still so Perrie can stay asleep, but now it was funny teasing her.
"Mommyyy wake up already!" Perrie whined and sat on her bottom heavily on the bed. I just chuckled and opened my eyes.
"You been awake the whole time!" Perrie gasped loudly. I sat up and nodded.
"I not your friend now!" She giggled and went to crawl away but I gripped her ankles. She stopped and turned her around. A little giggle escaped and she wiggled her padded bottom. I let go of her ankles and gripped her waist, I pulled her close to me and sat her with her back to my my front.
"Awww cuddles," I smiled and held her close to me. She chuckled and cuddled me to.
"Kisses mama and then presents!!!" She giggled and kissed my cheek, but before she could scurry away and got downstairs, I attacked her cute little face in kisses. She giggled and wiggled but I didn't let go of my happy baby. I'm so so relieved she happy again and actually talking to us and smiling and letting herself be little.
Once I'd given her my kiss attack, she ran out of the bedroom, opened the baby gate at the top of the stairs and ran down the stairs, she's literally just broken two rules in one and watched them both. I wasn't going to give her a timeout but she will get a warning, just because it's Christmas she doesn't get away with being naughty. Perrie ran straight towards the tree as soon as she was downstairs. 
"Now now, missy, come here please," I said and pointed to the space in front of me. Leigh wandered into the living area whilst holding a curled up baby against her. She smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss. I granted it her but then noticed Perrie still wasn't here. 
"Perrie come on, today isn't the day to be naughty," I sighed. She still didn't budge. She was dead still, with her arms folded staring at me through the reflection in one of the baubles. 
"One..." I said sternly. 
"Nooo don't count," she whined and shuffled a little on her bottom. 
"Two..." I said again. She looked over at me and Leigh this time. 
"Two and a half..." I sighed, Leigh always scolded me for using the half numbers because she thinks I'm letting her off slightly but really its just because I want her co operate before she gets in more trouble and I have to do the telling off. 
"You know full well what happens when mommy gets to three so I suggest you move that padded bottom of yours," Leigh said and went to sit on the sofa. 
"Thr-" She scurried over so fast, her eyes were now brimming with tears, thinking she's going to be put in timeout. 
"Thank you, that wasn't so hard was it?" I asked and wiped one stray tear. 
"Now princess, you know the rules about opening the gate and running down the stairs, you could have gotten hurt and we don't want another trip to hospital now do we?" I said sweetly, she just looked down at her feet but shook her head. 
"You also know that we always have breakfast before presents..." I said again this time she nodded and sniffled. I put my finger and thumb under her chin and slowly lifted her face up to see me. 
"What do you say to mommy?" I asked her in a soft but stern tone. 
"I sowwy," she whispered. 
"Good girl, you're all forgiven now. I don't want this to happen again today though okay?" I asked her and pulled her in for a hug. I heard a little 'it won't' as she squeezed me tight. 

Leigh
After Perrie's little incident, we all filed into the kitchen area to start eating breakfast, Perrie claimed she wasn't little enough for the high chair or even a bib but once she dropped the baked beans on her pyjama top Jade just chuckled and strapped a bib around her neck. Thankfully, there wasn't a problem with breakfast and it was wolfed down by my baby, obviously hoping that if she ate quicker she'd get the presents quicker but she knew she had to wait for all of us to finish. She sat with her elbows on the table and her hands holding her head whilst her feet tapped to the Christmas songs playing through the speakers. Jade was the last to finish and it was adorable watching Perrie. She was staring straight at Jade with wide eyes. As soon as Jade swallowed the last bit of her food. Perrie cheered, pushed her chair back and ran into the living room. Both me and Jade just sighed, I put the plates in the dishwasher and Jade picked up Brooklyn from her high chair, we'd starting feeding her baby food last week and it seems to be going down really well for her! 

We walked into the living area to see Perrie rocking back and forth to the music and holding her feet, she looked so infantile sometimes. 
"Okay so we all open one at a time, we go round in circles," Jade laughed. 
"Baby it's Christmas, there doesn't need to be an order," I said to her sweetly, she glared at me and muttered a 'yes there does' before handing Perrie her first present from 'santa'. She opened it quicker than flash and smiled widely, there was about 7 little books. All written by Julia Donaldson. Next I opened a book set I've been wanting for ages and Jade opened a CD from a drag queen artist. Perrie then opened a box and saw it was a 'make your own stuffed unicorn' thing which I'm sure she'll try doing later. 
We were nearly down and we had quite beefy piles but Perrie by far had the most she had:
Her promised pink bike,
Colouring books,
A set of frozen Paci's and bottles,
A new blanket,
A lot of girtcards,
Big girl books,
A record player and records,
A very special session in a recording studio and now it was time for her biggest present. Well after me and Jade had finished opening ours. 
Jade had handed me a curved-square shape present and I smiled, already knowing it was a blanket but when I opened it I realised it was completely personalised with pictures of all of us! It was absolutely adorable! 

After everyone had opened all their presents, Jade sent a very quick text to Jesy and we began helping Perei tidy her piles up a little bit. Jade then began hoovering the floor since it was full of little bits of wrapping paper, honestly its adorable how much she loves having a clean house but sometimes, she just needs to sit down. We had obviously got Brooklyn quite a few toys and Norma got her a walker which she was in now! Just then there was ding at the door. Jade smiled and told Perrie to go answer it, it was Jesy with a big bag! 
"Hiiii Jesy!" Perrie cheered and gave her a huge hug and then took the bag. All the presents were for Pez so she began opening them, the first one was a dog bowl (which wasn't an obvious dog bowl), I could see the disappointment on her face slightly but she didn't say anything. Next she opened a tube of tennis balls, then a dog basket. 
"Okay, why have I got dog stuff, we don't have a dog and I most certainly not a dog," Perrie said confused, she had laid all the presents out in front of her. 
"OMG I forgot the most important one!" Jesy laughed and ran out to her car, 10 seconds later, she walked through the door with a dog! 
"Wait..." Pez smiked, she looked at us and then smiled. 
"You got me a dog?!" She shrieked. We all nodded, she jumped up and then ran to the dog, it was a Pomeranian with wonderful blonde fur. 
"Omg, he's beautiful!" she cheered, he began licking her face all over causing her to erupt into giggles. 
A couple of minutes later, she stood up and ran to us, she wrapped her arms around both of us and thanked us over and over. 
"And Jesy, it was her idea," Leigh laughed, Perrie let go of us and attacked Jess in a hug to. 
"H's going to be your god Perrie so you have to be responsible for him, you take him on walks, you let him out in the mornings, you give him cuddles. You're in charge." I said, she nodded. 
"And, we got him for you because me and Leigh Leigh are going to be very busy for the next few months with Brooklyn and the wedding and things so we won't always be your main entertainment source, we wanted to give you a buddy," I added, she nodded again and started playing with him. 
"What's his name?" Perrie asked Jesy sweetly. 
"Hatchi," Jess smiled causing Pez to giggle. 
"He's my baby now," She whispered and cuddled up to him. 

+++
I hope you all enjoyed! x