Meeting Leigh!

Perrie
I loved my room so much, it was pretty and just amazing! I wanted to run and jump on the bed but I was restraining myself at the minute just because I didn't want to be little, not yet anyway. "We were erm, me and Leigh were thinking to go out to the movies and dinner tonight, you're welcome to come along." Jade smiled and stood at the door. "I don't want to date crash." I said nervously. "Don't worry, she asked if you wanted to come. She wants to meet you." She smiled. "Really?" I asked shocked. "Mhm, she wants to know who my baby girl is." Jade smiled proudly. I blushed madly. "I guess I can come." I smiled. "You don't have to Pez, we are going to watch the new Christopher Robin movie, I just thought you might like it." Jade added sympathetically. "No I do want to, it's okay." I walked over to her and hugged her. "Thank you for the room, I love it." I smiled and rested my head on her shoulder. "You're welcome little one. Now I don't know about you but I'm hungry." She laughed. "I'm always hungry." I whispered. "Let's go and eat then." She smiled and took my hand, we walked downstairs and to her big kitchen. "This is an amazing house." I smiled. "Thanks." She laughed. "Most if it is Leigh's inheritance from her parents, this was her childhood home. I would go into more depth but I don't really want to betray the trust with Leigh's secret yet." She smiled. "It's okay, I'll know when I know." I nodded, understanding. "What do you want to eat?" She asked me. "Erm just some fruit please." I smiled. She began getting fruit or if the fridge, she knew what I liked so she didn't need to ask. She cut it all up and put it in a bowl and added some apple juice. She handed it me. "Thanks Jadey." I smiled. She made some for herself and also handed me a glass of water. "So Leigh is coming home at 4, she usually showers, and then gets ready so I can either take you home after this, you can get ready and we'll come back here or we can hang here and go over to yours just before the film with Leigh. What sounds better?"  Jade asked whisky eating. "Going home after this is okay, then we'll come back after yeah?" I asked. "Yeah, we'll come back and it's already 1, I'll have to get ready when we get back which will probably be about 4 then yeah." Jade smiled, she seemed like she had it all planned out. I nodded and rested my head on her shoulder. "Thanks Jade." I whispered.

Jade
I was waiting for Perrie to come downstairs and I wanted to talk to her about something real quick. She came into the room, she was wearing a cute dress and had her brush along with some hairspray in her hands. I looked at her with a raised eye brow. "Can you do my hair mommy?" She asked in a chirpy voice. I placed a pillow on the floor. "Come sit." I laughed, she skipped over to me and sat in between my legs on the floor, she handed me the brush. "Have you got any protection on baby?" I asked her. "Erm no." She said shyly. "Can you go and put some on once I'm done." I asked her. "Mommy not do it?" She asked sadly. "I'll put you in a pull up if you like." I smiled. "I do like mommy." She muttered. "Okay then." I whispered. I quickly put her hair into two Dutch braids and added some hair spray to keep it in place. I noticed it was 4 on the clock and I quickly texted Leigh.
Jade❤️: hey babe! Me and Pez will be over in 20 minutes, we just sorting out some protection xxxx
Leigh🤗: thats fine baby, see you both soon xxxx

I took Perrie's hand and we walked to her  bathroom and I got out the package of pull ups, I led her down and went through the process of cleaning her and changing her. "Come on the sweetness." I smiled and helped her up. We walked to the car and she locked the door behind her as we walked out. "Wait Mommy, am I staying at yours tonight?" She asked. "If you want to!" I smiled. "I get stuff." She fumbled with the key and unlocked the door. She ran to her nursery and got her blanket, a bag and stuffed some clothes in it, she grabbed Sammy and stuffed that in there too then whispered a sorry to him. Just as she left she picked up her booboo. "Princess, would you like me to get your bag?" I laughed, seeing her struggling. "Pwease Mommy." She smiled. I took her bag and she carried her booboo.

We actually left two minutes later, it was a quick drive to mine. "Come on then." I said and went to get out but I noticed her staring at her hands. "Pezza, sweetheart, come on." I said to her. She shook her head. "Why not princess, what's the matter?" I asked. "What if Leigh no wike me?What if she mean to me?" She asked, she looked up and I saw tears streaming down her face. "Oh no, Perrie. Leigh isn't mean, she loves pretty much everyone. There is no reason why she would hate you, she's so excited to meet you. I promise she won't hate you." I whispered and kissed her temple. "Yeah, I guess." She whispered. "Come on, I'll protect you princess." I whispered. I un did her seatbelt and and walked to her side of the car. She was still crying. "Perrie, please. Just stop crying." I whispered and hugged her tight. "I- I can't help it," She whispered into my shoulder. "Oh princes, you don't want Leigh to see you for the first time whilst you're crying." I said to her and stroked up and down her back. "No I not want that." She cried. "Then let's stop these silly tears, take some deep breaths and just relax." I said. She nodded and tried to steady her ragged breathing. "Good girl." I smiled once she had fully calmed down. "Now, you ready to meet Leigh Leigh?" I asked, she nodded. I took her hand and we walked to the door. "Booboo?" She cried. "It's okay, we'll get him in a minute." I said and picked her up. She settled on my hip and slid her thumb into her mouth. "You're a cutie." I smiled and kissed her cheek as best I could. She blushed. When we reached the door, I opened it slowly. Leigh was sat on the sofa on her phone. She looked up at us and smiled widely. "Why, hello." She smiled and walked slowly to us. Perrie whimpered and his her face in my neck. "Hey babe." I smiled and kissed my girlfriend. "Had a good day?" She smiled. I nodded and rubbed Perries back. "Are you going to say hello?" I cooed. "She whimpered again." Leigh awed and tickled her side slightly. Perrie let out a little giggle but I don't think Leigh heard it. "Let's go and sit." I smiled and we walked to the sofa gently. I sat down and made her sit up. I noticed tears in her eyes again. "Why are you crying again?" I asked. "I not know mommy." She whispered, Leigh sat down next to me. Perrie looked at her. "Hello little one." Leigh smiled. "H-hey L-Leigh." She whispered nervously. "Don't be shy princess." I smiled and held her hand. "I not help it Mommy." She said and shrugged. "Well you can't be shy forever, mommy has to go and get ready now." I smiled. "No mommy, you not wowed to go." She cried and hugged me. She started sobbing. "Hey no, babygirl, shhhh it's okay." I rubbed her back and hugged her.