Jade's idea

JadeI woke up to my alarm and groaned making LEigh chuckle next to me. I was lying on my side, facing towards her so I just opened my eyes. SHe was awake and on her phone. I had work today, as did Perrie. It was her first day on the job so I was going to drive her down and Leigh or I will pick her up but any other day, as we've already discussed, she gets herself up and walks down. "Morning baba," Leigh smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled back at her. "I'm tired," I mumbled in reply. She nodded and stroked my cheek."I know bub, but you gotta workkkk," she giggled. I nodded and got out of bed. SHe was going back to work next week and we had sorted a nursery out for Brooklyn. Leigh-Anne was a teacher you see btu she did private music lessons rather than a teacher/ classroom setting. I got out of bed, got myself ready and went into Perrie's bedroom. She was half asleep and just groaning at me when I turned the light on. "up you get monster," I chuckled and pulled the cover back. She groaned but began to cry and I realized why when I saw her nappy had leaked. I frowned and sat next to her on bed. Her nappy shouldn't have leaked. "Baby," I pouted after i realized it had been put on really loose and just not well at all. "What did you do last night huh?" I asked her and stroked her cheek. "Mummy I sorry," she whimpered."It's okay, just tell mummy what you were trying to do," I wiped her tears and sat her up."I-I cus I got work m-mummy i thought maybe I big girl and I no have to wear one so I twied take it off b-but then i think i just gon get in twouble and i no weally big girl and i might have an accident mama so then i twy put it oon again," she cried and rubbed her eyes to try and stop herself crying."Oh little one, it's okay," I sighed and pulled her up. "You're not in trouble munchkin, not at all. I think mummy needs to teach you how to put it on yourself huh?" I smirked and rubbed her belly a little. Pez just nodded and smiled slightly. "Good girl," I pulled her into a hug then stood up."We need big girl Perrie now!" I smiled. She nodded and sat up straight. I giggled and pulled her up. "Here's the plan baby, we don't have long okay?" I said to her. She nodded and lsitened close."You go jump in the shower, I'll get your clothes all ready then go make breakfast for us. Once you're done, get dressed, and pull up on!" I warned and tapped her nose. She smiled and nodded and I continued. "Then you come down for breakfast and we eat together then that should be the time to get going!" I said. She nodded and wrapped her arms around me."You'll be amazing today baby! I promise!" I held her then tapped her bum. "Off you go," she went to the bathroom to shower.

Downstairs, I decided to make us some bacon sandwiches just to give her some energy and because they were pretty delicious. I made her some orange juice in a cup and then was joined by Leigh. "How do you feel baby? The angel is leaving the nest," she chuckled and sat down then took a sip of Perries juice. "That's Pez's put it down!" I scolded but sighed. "I don't want her to go, I don't really understand the whole 'need to be a big girl for them' thing yet but I guess, in the end, it's her decision and I need to respect that!" "True that," Leigh smiled at me and reached for some bacon. "Leigh stop!!" I said and smacked her hand slightly. She giggled and stuck her tongue out at me. Perrie came down next and smiled at us."You excited bug?" Leigh asked and nudged Perrie's side. Pez nodded and ate her sandwich. I pulled up outside the cafe and turned to Pez. She smiled and leaned in to kiss my cheek. "I finish at 2, be here by then?" She asked. I giggled and nodded then ruffled her hair. "I'll be here baby, have fun," I said to her. "I'll try," she giggled and got out of the car. I watched her go in and drove off. I can't believe I'd just dropped her off at work, she was my little baby and you know. I know it's pretty silly, she's a big girl really but my little bub ugh.

Leigh

I was having some play time with Brooklyn when Jade came out of her office.

"It's nice to see you again," I smirked and nodded at her. She giggled and came to sit on the sofa. "I thinkkk, we should go out for lunch," she said.I looked at her and raised my eyebrows. "And where do you think we should go?" "The cafe?" She asked hopefully. I sighed and went to sit with her on the sofa. "Baby, listen. Perrie is a big girl, we don't need to go check on her." She dropped her head and sighed. "But what if she's really struggling and like needs us?" She asked me. I took hold of her hand and kissed it. "We can go, if it will make you feel better but we don't talk to her if she doesn't talk to us first and if she gets upset with us, I'm blaming you," i chuckled slightly, she nodded. "I'll agree with that, go get dressed! I'll sort Brooke out." 20 minutes later and we were in the car trying to find a parking spot. I found one, near the door and looked at Jade.