Will you marry me?

Jade
I woke up bright and early, went to collect my blonde beauty from her bedroom, changed her, dressed her and then brought her down for breakfast. She seemed to be in an older head space more like 7-ish. She argued with me about a nappy so I decided on a pull up, just for protection. She was sat in a big girl chair with a Doc Mcstuffins cup which had no lid. She also had her Doc McStuffins place mat. I made her some pancakes and began cutting up some fruit for Leigh, I know she likes to be healthy sometimes and she also didn't get much sleep last night, she was mainly thinking about her mum and dad so we stayed up cuddling for quite a while, until I fell asleep.
"What time is Jesy coming?" I heard Perrie say sweetly before putting some pancake in her mouth.
"11, are you going to be good this time?" I smirked remembering all the mischief she tried to get up to when Leigh was in labour, she just giggled but nodded.
"Are you excit-" Leigh walked in holding Brooklyn in her arms, my poor Leigh Leigh looked really tired and drained, I didn't want this for our date.
"Morning princess," I smiled and went to kiss her cheek, she smiled gently back and handed me Brooklyn.
"Morning mama," Perrie said and waved excitedly. "Good morning angel," Leigh whispered and ruffled Perrie's hair.
"So Pez gets contact and a good morning but I only get a smile?" I pouted, Leigh-Anne just looked up at me. She shook her head, smiling slightly and came to give me a hug, she wrapped her arms tightly around my waist and rested her head on my chest. "Good morning, Jadey," she whispered slightly. I giggled, kissed her head and rubbed her back.
"Are you feeling any better than last night?" I asked, hopefully, she just kind of shrugged. "Oh angel," I sighed and held her tighter.
"Are you okay Leigh?" Perrie asked and came to give us a group hug.
"I'm okay sweetheart, I just- I miss my mum and dad," she whispered gently. I knew Perrie didn't have her mum and dad around either so I found it super sweet when Perrie smiled sweetly, she wrapped her arms tightly around Leigh and whispered, "I know but they love you and are proud of you." Leigh just choked on her developing tears and giggled.
"Thank you Pez," she sighed.
"Anytime Leigh-Leigh now come on, lets go and gt you ready for your date. Jadey, no peaking until she's done, it has to be EXTRA special," Perrie giggled, took Leigh's hands and pulled her towards the stairs.
Leigh just laughed loudly and waved at me, I was super grateful for Perrie sometimes (well all the time but especially now)! I looked over at Brooklyn who was now in her bouncer seat, she was giggling and smiling to herself, I sighed and sat down on the chair nearby.

Leigh
"Sooo, this is a really important date, what to wear, what to wear," Perrie whispered and pushed my clothes to the side in my wardrobe. "Honestly babe, you have loads of nice clothes in here, you never wear them!" Pez giggled. "Ohhh a yellow leather jacket, girl you'll look amazing! Do you have black skinny jeans?" Perrie laughed, I nodded and pointed to the drawers under the wardrobe. She bent down and got a pair out and then grabbed a white cropped top from the wardrobe. "That's Jades," I laughed and pointed to the top. "Oh it's fine, shes your girlfriend, she won't mind," she said and began laying it all out of the bed. "There you go!" Perrie smiled, she seemed so proud of herself! "Its gorgeous princess, thank you," I smiled and opened my arms, she clapped her hands then came to sit on my knee. "I know you miss your mum and dad Leigh Leigh, I miss mine to but pleaseeeeeee try and have fun today! Jadey is really, super excited for the date and she may or may not have a little surprise so you have to try and be happy!" Perrie sighed and rested her head on my shoulder.
"You're so sweet Pez, and I really don't think anyone could be sad when having lunch with Jadey, she makes the best jokes and she really knows how to lighten up someones mood so I'm sure I'll be fine," I replied and kissed her head. Just then there was a knock at the door. Perrie sighed and trudged to it, she opened it slightly, and said in a posh accent, "your majesty isn't ready yet, can you come back later?" I just broke into laughter and I know Jade did to!
"Well, I have breakfast for your majesty," Jade replied, going along with it.
"Oh of course you do, thank you." Perrie smiled and took a bowl off her, "Anything for the queens assistant?" Perrie whispered, I just shook my head.
"I'm afraid not miss, I wasn't aware she wanted anything," Jade said, quite nervously.
"Ridiculous!" Perrie sighed and slammed the door. However seconds later it was opened wide again, "I'm joking, can I have a sippie cup with milk?" Pez whined sweetly.
"Whats the magic word princess?" Jade laughed, "Pleaseeeeee,"
Jade then left, I was handed a bowl of fruit and Perrie sat on the side of the bed. She flopped down on the bed and sighed heavily, "whats up babe?" I asked and began taking some clothes off so I could get changed.
"I'm so confused, this morning I woke up feeling like little but not little little and then I felt really big and debated taking my pull up off but now I just want to sort of curl in a ball with my blanket and bottle," she sighed and rolled over. "Oh angel, I think you just need some support, I'll get changed and we'll have cuddles with a bottle and a movie," I smiled and ruffled her hair again. "But I don't want that! I want to be big for you and Jade, I don't think Jesy will really want me to be little little after what happened last time she baby sat me," she whispered, I sighed remembering. "If she didn't want to, then she wouldn't have agreed to come," I whispered and sat down on the bed. "Yeah, I guess, oh I don't know!" She cried loudly and hid her face. "Sweetheart, why don't you go and talk to mommy about it, she usually helps you more in this situation," I whispered and stroked her back, she nodded slowly. "You'll be alright princess," I whispered again, she stood up and went to the door.
After I was dressed, I did some simple make up and did my hair, yes I was a little sad today but I know my Jadey can make me feel better soon! I think Perrie did an awesome job at picking my outfit, I looked really good! I picked up my phone and saw it was 10:45, I'm not sure what time Jade was planning on leaving but Jesy is arriving in 15 minutes.