What a lovely day

Jade
After a lovely meal, we all sat around the fire with blankets and told stories. Leigh-Anne breastfed Brooklyn and Perrie was falling asleep with her head on my knees. My mam was cleaning some stuff up around us and I desperately wanted to help her but the little fluff ball on my lap was also clinging to my hand. I couldn't move. 
"We should get going soon," Leigh said in a soothing voice. I nodded and smiled at her. She smiled back at me and leaned over to kiss me. Moments like this, I love my life and my family more than anything. Everything around me evaporates and I want to freeze time. 
"Girles?" My mam asked and walked back into the living room, I looked at her. "When are you going?" She said and sat on the sofa. 
"Any time, we need to get Brooklyn's nappy changed, and get packed up." Leigh replied and turned to stand up. 
"I'll just stay down here," I giggled and stroked Perrie's hair, she was asleep now. Leigh smiled and laughed as she picked up the nappy bag and led baby Brooklyn down. She was still very small. Leigh quickly got to work changing Brooke and I very carefully lifted Perrie's head off me and slid my hand out of hers and quietly stood up. I ran to give my mam a hug and a lovely kiss on the cheek and thanked her sincerely for today! It had been amazing! 

Later that night

It was getting quite late now, we had just put Brooke and Perrie down in their own beds and I was just about to climb into bed. Leigh was already in bed reading a book. I climbed under the cover and moved myself over nearer her, I rested my head on her shoulder and wrapped one arm through hers. 
"Read to me," I whispered slowly, she just nodded and began reading her book out loud. 
Ugh  I can not wait to marry this angel. Just as I was dozing off to sleep with Leigh's sweet voice in my ear, I heard a call from Pez's room. I instantly shot up, it was the type of cry I hated. It means she had a nightmare. 
"Babe she's fine," Leigh groaned as she was very comfy and warm with me next to her. 
"No she isn't," I replied and left the room. I had my dressing gown wrapped tightly around me and I walked into Pez's room, she was crouched in the corner of her bed crying heavily into her knees. I switched her light on, illuminating the room then slowly walked over to her, being careful not to startle the poor girl. She rocked very slowly back on forth on her bottom, her eyes were shut tightly. 
"Baby girl," I whispered quietly, she gasped and her eyes shot open. As soon as she saw me her arms shot up and she was saying  'mummy' over and over. I immediately sat down and brought her onto my knee. She sobbed loudly into my neck. I stroked her back, and kissed her head, trying my absolute hardest to stop her crying. It physically hurt me seeing her in this state. A minute later, Leigh came in with Perrie's comfort, Sammy.  He must have been dropped on the way upstairs earlier and she was half asleep so probably didn't even notice. I took him off Leigh and gently started to stroked Sammy's ear against Perrie's cheek. Hoping to calm her down in anyway. 
It took about 5 minutes until she calmed down after that, her sobs turned to little hiccups and she buried her face into my neck, clearly embarrassed and just wanting comfort. I took hold of her hand and rubbed the back of it with the pad of my thumb. 
"You're okay, mummy's got you now," I kissed her head and kept her close to me 
"Jadey babe, bring her to our room," Leigh whispered in my ear as she kissed my temple. I nodded, and stood up then landed her on her own feet.
"You can come and sleep in mummy's bed, come on nugget," I smiled. She clung to my hand but followed me through to our room anyway. She sat on the bed as soon as she saw her it, her legs were obviously tired. 
"Is your nappy okay baby?" Leigh smiled and rubbed her back gently. Pez just nodded and fiddled with her fingers. I smiled and climbed onto the bed behind her. I crawled closer to her and wrapped my legs around her and rested my head on her shoulder. 
"You okay?" I whispered, she nodded slowly in reply. 
"Are you gonna come lie down with us?" I asked again, this time she shrugged. 
"Whats up?" I asked and kissed her temple. 
"My belly hurts," she whimpered, this instantly made me frown, she doesn't really complain of pain and shes been fine all day. 
"Do you think it be because you were scared baby, you were a little startled?" Leigh asked, jumping in. Pezza just shrugged again. 
"Probably," she muttered quietly. I hated when she went quiet, it means her mind was loud which I hated, especially after the last couple of days. It just means my anxiety goes straight up, I don't want to let her out of my site. 
"Come on lie down hun, maybe if you go to sleep it will go away?" I said softly. She nodded and came to lie under the covers. I took her into my arms and she led almost on top of me- in between me and Leigh. 
"I sorry mummy," she whispered softly as her thumb slid into her mouth. I instantly frowned. 
"What are you sorry for baby girl, you've done nothing wrong," I said slowly. 
"I woke you up an- an that not good," she cried, I could her the tears in her voice. I just held her tighter and kissed her head. 
"Don't ever be sorry for needing your mummy baby. You know I will always be here for you when you need me." She just nodded and whispered. I kept kissing her and trying to offer her comfort. Leigh was on her side, stroking Perrie's back. I loved having my baby in my arms. 

+++

Well this was long overdue!!! I hope you all liked ittttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!