Baby shower

Leigh-Anne
Me, Jade and Perrie were all away from the house at the minute. Jades mam, my sisters, and Jades brothers and co, were setting up the house for the baby shower. They all knew the gender but we didn't! We wanted it to be a surprise and so far, it is! "Mommy, when we allowed to go home?" Perrie asked sweetly. "I'm not to sure, soon I hope." Jade whispered and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Can you believe the baby is due in just 2 weeks." I smiled and rubbed my belly. "And we are finding out what gender they are today." Jade added. "I want it to be a girl." Perrie smiled cheekily... "why?" I asked. "Because boys are smelly." She laughed and hid her mouth behind her hands. I shook my head and looked at Jade. "You're a cheeky baby." Jade whispered and kissed her temple. I noticed a text pop through on Jades phone.
Mamma: The decorations are up poppet, come when you like! Xxx
"We can go." I smiled and put our cups and plates in the neatest pile possible. "Awesome. Coat in princess." Jade said and helped Perrie slide her arms in. "Jadey, can you help me?" I laughed. She nodded and handed me my coat to put on. "Thanks love." I smiled and pouted my lips for a kiss. She granted my wish and planted a little kiss on forehead I stood up. She went round to hold Perrie's hand and make sure her coat was zipped up before we left. We got to the car and Jade our Perries seatbelt on for her then helped me into the car. "Alright! Let's go." She cheered and turned on some music as we drove home.

When we arrived, we could see the fairy lights in the windows and a banner with a pink and blue side on a banner on the door. "Goodness me, they went full out didn't they?" Jade laughed. I nodded and caressed my stomach. "This is all for you baby." I whispered gently. "Mommy!! Let's go!" Perrie cheered and played with the door handle. We had child lock on so she couldn't get out by herself, "hold your horses little one." Jade smiled and climbed out of the car and around to Perries side. I saw Pez jump out of the car and run up the driveway. "Come on darling." Jadey whispered and held out her arm to help me out. I was already slightly emotional. Jade could see that.

We walked up the driveway, hand in hand. Jades Mam already had the door open and Perrie ran inside instantly. "She's too excited." I laughed. "She is." Jade agreed. We walked into the house and turned in the hallway. We were met by a crowd of people. Family and friends. Tears sprung to my eyes, the room was truly beautiful decorated.

People were wearing different tops, pink ones said 'Team girl!' blue ones said 'Team boy!' Jade smiled as we saw Perrie quickly putting a 'Team girl' top on

People were wearing different tops, pink ones said 'Team girl!' blue ones said 'Team boy!' Jade smiled as we saw Perrie quickly putting a 'Team girl' top on. "Which ones Mommy's?" Jades Mam asked. "Team boy." Jade laughed and took one for herself. "Team girl for me." I laughed and took the team girl maternity top. Perrie laughed and clapped her hands. "Okay to the living room, presents and games." Karl cheered. We walked first. The room was full of balloons, some blue some pink. There was also a big box in the middle with boy and girl painted on it, then the names we had chosen; Brooklyn and Rueben.

After some silly games, it was time for presents. Perrie was clearly getting tired and also needed a change but Jade was very caught up in her family at the minute. I couldn't change her since I couldn't bend and move that well. "Jade." I said as a whisper, trying not to embarrass Pez too much. But she didn't hear me. "Jade!" I laughed loudly. She turned and looked at me with wide eyes. "Yes?" She laughed back. "Pez needs your attention a minute." I smiled, she looked over at Perrie and saw her very full nappy. "Oh goodness me." She mumbled. "Baby girl, come with mommy." She said and rubbed her back. Perrie waddled off behind Jade.