Difficult

Jade

Perrie and I decided to watch Mulan at the cinema, the new one which is live action and I'm very excited for. Perrie was to but I think, after her accident she's fighting the urge to be little as she left the house very determined to stay big all day. We have to wait a little while until we can go into the screen room as we were half an hour early and they are still playing the previous running. I decided to just order us some food.

"Do you want some pizza Pez?" I asked and rubbed my thumb over her hand. She was staring at her feet and was clearly in her own world as she didn't answer. "Perrie," I chuckled and nudged her a little. Her head shot up and she looked at me with teary eyes. I sighed but smiled at her anyway as the cashier was waiting. "Pizza yeah?" I asked. She nodded and turned her head round to look around. I saw her eyes light up at the pick 'n' mix- I'll make sure to get her one of them later.

"One 12 inch cheese pizza and some chips please," I asked the woman. She smiled and tapped her screen.

"Any sweets or treats?" She asked happily. I smirked and asked for a medium pick 'n' mix. She tapped that too and handed us the tub.

"Can we have a medium coke too please?" I asked her. She nodded once again and tapped on her screen.

"Is that everything?" I nodded and pulled out my card. She told me the price and I tapped it then turned back to Pez. She was shuffling her feet around with her hands in her back pockets.

"If you can just wait over at one of the tables, I'll bring your food over as soon as possible," she smiled and pointed to the tables at the side. I thanked her, took Perrie's hand and moved us to the tables.

"Sit down baby," I whispered as I pulled her chair out. I moved mine round so it was next to her as she sat down. Instantly her head rested on the table and she took a shaky breath. I stroked her back.

"Do you want a cuddle my love?" I asked. She nodded and turned to me. I wrapped my arms around her and ran one hand through her hair.

"You can slip baby, I really don't mind," I suggested.

"B-but I said n-not today," she whimpered.

"You did yeah but we can always change our minds baba, thats a way of life."

"But I like when we have b-big girl time."

I chuckled, "I know that baby, so do I but right now I think you'd benefit from slipping. I think you'd enjoy our time a lot more if it was little Perrie here and not struggling big Perrie." She whimpered and covered her face as she knew I was right. I giggled and took hold of her hand. "Come on good girl, you can slip," I encouraged and stroked the back of her hand gently. She sighed, shuffled herself a little bit but I felt her relax in my arms.

"You're okay baby," I smiled at her and kissed her head. She looked up at me from my chest and smiled sweetly.

"Hiya my baby," I smirked at her. She smiled wide back and went back to cuddling me. Just then, the woman came over with our food and drink.