Secrets

Jade
I stayed in bed with Perrie for a while, just talking and having cuddles, Leigh was with us as well but she quickly left when Brooklyn began to cry. I quickly looked around the room, hoping Leigh couldn't hear what I was about to tell Pez.
"Mommy, what you doing?" Perrie giggled loudly, I just raised my fingers to my lips and reached into my hoodie pocket.
"Now little one, I'm going to tell you a big big secret but you have to pinky promise me you won't tell anyone, especially Leigh Leigh!" I smiled and held my pinky out. Clearly excited, she nodded! I took the black box out of my hoodie and opened to reveal the ring. It has a big diamond in the middle and then a few more diamonds at the side of the big one. I saw Perrie's eyes light up! I took it out and showed her the inside, it had 'Forever & Always' engraved. She just gasped and giggled.
"You're going to ask her to marry you," Pez whispered, I nodded and smiled. "Do you think she'll say yes?" I asked Perrie. She just nodded over and over. "When are you going to ask her mommy?" She whispered. "Tomorrow, but I need you to be a really good girl and stay at home with Jesy and Brooklyn, can you do that?" I said hopefully, she kind of deflated and looked down.
"Hey, what's wrong? You love staying with Jesy," I sighed and lifted her chin with two of my fingers. "You been gone, you come back and then go with mama again." She sighed. "Princess, me and mama will only be gone for the night. We'll be back in the morning to stay with you, I just want to make it really nice and special for mama." I sighed, she looked at me sadly but then back at the ring. "Okay, I guess it okay," she sighed sweetly. "You have me and mama all day today though!" I whispered and brought her to cuddle me. She nodded and sniffed slightly into my shoulder. "I love you," I sighed and rubbed her back. "I love you more mommy," she whispered. "I love you most," I muttered and kissed the side of her head.

After I got Perrie ready for the day, I took her hand and we went to eat breakfast, Leigh had made a full breakfast! I personally think Perrie looks adorable today! She has a black and white striped skirt on with white, glittery tights. She had I put a plain black body suit on her as well! She looked absolutely adorable. Especially when her skirt went up slightly at the back causing anyone behind her to see her nappy under her clips and tights.
"Oh someone looks pretty today!" Leigh smiles wide as Perrie ran into the kitchen. "Mommy picked it, I look sooooo pretty!" She cheered and twirled around, again showing us her nappy. I just giggled and went to see my other baby girl. She was in her bouncer seat, her legs were kicking and she was making really cute crappy hands. I just bent down and played with her for a minute. "Jade, babe can you put Pez in the high chair?" Leigh asked and began serving the food. I quickly kissed Brooklyn's head and then went to help Pez in. She was making it all very cute. 

Perrie was still eating but me and Leigh has finished. I decided to go and scrape the plates and put them in the sink, I'll wash them up soon. But first....
I pulled Leigh's chair back and sat myself, sideways on her knee. I wrapped my arms around her neck. "Hello baby," Leigh whispered and kissed me. "Hi," I giggled. "So I was thinking, since we haven't had one in sooooo long," I whined and got some of her hair and twirled it around my fingers. "We should have a date night tomorrow, Perrie already agreed that she'll let Jesy look after her," I smirked, trying to convince Leigh. "I'm not sure babe," Leigh sighed. "Oh why not?" I cried slightly, I need to get her to agree to this! "I haven't been away from Brooklyn since the birth, I don't want to leave her for the night," she whispered and looked over at our little bundle of joy bouncing in her seat. "Oh angel, we have to try, you can't be with her constantly every day of her live. We have to start somewhere," I whispered and played with her hair again. "But do we have to start at night?" She sighed and looked up at me with hopeful eyes. I guess we could go for lunch... "okay, how about a date for lunch?" I smiled again. "I'd prefer that," she smiled sweetly. "So it's a date, tomorrow at lunch?" I smiled, my plan was working. "Yes angel, it's a date for tomorrow at lunch," Leigh giggled and kissed me again. "I'll go and ring Jesy," I giggled, I felt like a little kid in a sweet shop! I finally get to ask Leigh Leigh to be mine forever! To be honest, we've been together for six years, I think Thai was very overdue but now we had our little family, I was ready to confirm it. I ran upstairs, put the ring in one of my shoes in the wardrobe and reached for my phone.

Leigh
Jade seemed extremely excited for this date tomorrow. I love how she is still romantic after 6 years, she's always tried her hardest to show me how much she loves me and I absolutely adore that about her. She wants to prove what's hers. A couple of seconds after Jadey ran off, Perrie started giggling.
"What are you laughing about little one?" I smiled and went to wipe her face, she had bean juice everywhere, even under her eye, how it got there, I don't know!
"I can't tell you," she smirked. "Oh a secret?" I asked, curious. "Yeah, mommy made me pinky pwomise," she giggled again. "Oh I guess I can't tickle it out of you if mommy made you pinky pwomise!" I sighed. Pez's eyes went wide at the mention of tickling. "Pwease no tickle me mama! Mommy get upset," she cried. "Don't worry angel, I'm joking." I sighed and kissed her head.
Just as I was about to begin washing the stuff up from breakfast, I heard my angel bounding down the stairs. She wrapped her arms around my back. "I can not wait for tomorrow," she whispered in my ear and kissed under it slightly. "If you're that excited, why don't we go today?" I giggled. "Nooo! Mommy pwomise she stay today!" Perrie cried loudly. "Yeah, that's why, I promised Pez we'd stay with her today." Jade giggled. "Okay so you're just going to keep shouting and laughing about how excited you are? You're going to tease me allllll day?" I sighed. She nodded and kissed me quickly. "It's worth it, trust me." She smiled. "Jesy will be over at 11 tomorrow," she confirmed. "And I'm washing up," she smirked and turned me away from the sink. I just shook my head and laughed, "I'm going to have a whole day of this!"
"Mamaaaaa I outie!" Pez said and reached her arms up, I went and I clipped her tray, and straps, she instantly went to play with Brooklyn, who was now rolling around on the floor in the living room, we could all still see her thanks to the open plan.
Jade was actually singing to herself whilst washing up, I really couldn't hide my laugh. I just decided to pick up a tea towel and sing with her. Today is going to be fun.

+++
So it's not the best chapter but it really sets things up for the next one! ❤️❤️ I cant wait for Jade to actually propose!!!! X