Silence

Leigh
Thankfully Jade got dismissed from the hospital the next day, she was still in a lot of pain but we've been given quite a lot of pain medication for her. She found it a little difficult to walk but she was managing well! Though Perrie's not. Jade told me in the hospital what happened and she also told me what poor Perrie witnessed! It must have been bloody traumatising, she hasn't said a word to anyone, including me. If she wants something she comes and gets it herself, if we are in her way, she wait for us to move, if she is upset she just cries. Its honestly heartbreaking. But she's completely avoiding Jade and we can't even get why out of her. If Jade asks her to do something, she'll ignore her and not even acknowledge anything until I repeat what Jade has said. If Jade goes to sit next to her on the sofa, she'll move to the other one. If Jade goes to give her a cuddle, she'll walk away. I can just see in Jade's expression how heart breaking it is for her! I've tried to encourage Jade that it's not her fault, she hasn't done anything and that Perrie will come round but it's so difficult. We managed to put the Christmas tree up this morning and Perrie did contribute which was nice. We have lots of fairy lights around the house and Christmas scented candles.We already had a couple of presents under it from other people, such as Norma. Norma has been a huge help the last couple of days, with Brooklyn especially and also Jade! Norma's momma side has truly come out with Jade being in pain and needing help with things and its beautiful to see. Right now, I was making us some lunch and Jade was watching TV, she'd been trying her hardest to do stuff around the house like she always does but with all the strain this morning, she was in quite a lot of pain right now so I've made her relax. I wasn't making anything fancy, I was just making some simple ham, cucumber,, lettuce and mayo sandwiches which I'm praying Perrie will eat! She didn't eat any tea last night and again wouldn't tell us why. We made sure she knew that she wouldn't be going anywhere until she had eaten but she just sat and sulked for an hour and a half. She then went in the shower by herself. I'm not sure if shes not feeling little or just doesn't want our help so she's forcing herself to be big but its sad to see none the less.
"Hi sweetheart," I heard Jade smile and some footsteps come down the stairs. However I didn't hear a reply. I turned to see Perrie going through some of the paper work on the desk.
"What are you looking for babe?" I asked and cut the sandwich. She smiled and held up the application form. "Ooh are you going to fill it out?" I asked her she thankfully nodded and sat at one of the island stools. She ran to get a pen out of the cupboard and scurried back. After about 5 minutes, I'd finished making the sandwiches and handed one plate to Perrie on the island then went to give Jade another plate.
"Babeeeee," I heard a little whine, I laughed and looked over at Jade, she was holding her empty cup. "Can I have some coke please?" She whispered and pouted her bottom lip, I nodded and went to make it her.
"Would you like some coke baby?" I asked Perrie, she looked up and nodded. She was still doing the form, she hadn't even touched her food.
"Baby, you can do that after you've eaten," I said to Pez. She groaned but put it down anyway. "Thank you," I smiled and handed her a cup of coke. I then went to give Jade hers and I sat next to Perrie on the island, just so I can make sure shes eating.

After lunch, Perrie left the application on the side and went upstairs. I could see my Jadey was crying again but so was Brooklyn so I couldn't really do much to help Jade. I cradled Brooklyn in my arms for a while and then began feeding her, it worked a gem on Brooklyn just like it did on Perrie.
"Sweetheart, calm down," I cooed and stroked Jade's hair, she just cried harder. I know how it feels to be in a crash, god my parents died in one. I understand how much trauma Jade will be going through right now and I just wanted tot help in anyway way I could.
"I-it just kee-keeps repe-repeating in my-my head and I can't-I cant concentrate on- on anything Leigh," she sobbed into her hands. I wanted to hold her so bad, I wanted to cuddle her and tell her its okay, I just needed to love her now but I had Brooklyn. I wish Perrie could come out of her room and help me!
"baby, I know its hard okay, but I need you to take some deep breaths, nice steady breaths please," I said to her over and over. Thankfully Brooklyn fell asleep, two minutes after so I instantly put her down (gently of course) and then went to cuddle Jade.
"You're okay sweetheart," I cooed and stroked her hair. She moved herself around so she cried in my chest.
"It's alright baby girl, everything's going to be okay," I whispered and stroked her hair. "I- I just want it-it to go away," Jade cried.
"I know baby girl, I know. We have to give it some time princess, everything will be okay soon!" I said and lifted her chin up, her cheeks were red and her eyes were bloodshot. "It will be okay," I said again and smiled. I leaned in to kiss her and she kissed me back.

+++
The next chapter will take place on Christmas Eve and will be a little sadder 😔 just a warning ❤️